Reaction score
I will be glued to the TV around 3.

I'm gonna watch but I hate both teams and don't really feel like rooting for either.

I should root for the Skins because of the eagles pressing us for the division and all, but honestly I don't think the colts gaf about tomorrow's game and I think we win with relative ease.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch but I hate both teams and don't really feel like rooting for either.

I should root for the Skins because of the eagles pressing us for the division and all, but honestly I don't think the colts gaf about tomorrow's game and I think we win with relative ease.

Even more reason to root for the Skins.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
On Thursday, Murray said the final decision to play would be his, and coach Jason Garrett agreed to an extent.

Just like I thought, the players are running this team. Just like Romo not wanting to sit in garbage time vs Jax with broken bones in his back, so he doesn't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just like I thought, the players are running this team. Just like Romo not wanting to sit in garbage time vs Jax with broken bones in his back, so he doesn't.

I think he (Murray) is saying its up to him to decide if the pain is too great to play with.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Skins look pretty good early. Already forced a Sanchez fumble and now driving.

Skins kick FG.
Eagles drive for TD.
RG3 completes about a 50-yard bomb to Jackson, Morris finishes it off with a good run.

10-7 Skins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah switching between this game and killing people on Elite Sniper but Everytime I put the game on the Skins have the ball

Top Bottom