ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And when we hired Garrett I thought he was going to be a very good coach and I scoffed at the Chip Kelly hire thinking he would flop.

I'm dumb as fuck.
I had no idea Kelly would be this good in the pros, either. But he sure is.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 Pac-12 coaches doing fairly well in the NFL with Carroll, Harbaugh, and Kelly. I wonder who's next?

David Shaw maybe but that guy is way too loyal to Stanford.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i'm hesitant to compliment Dallas but it sure seems like they have better weapons that Seattles O and should be able to score on the iggles but romo is no threat to run and his mobility is limiting so I guess that evens out a lot of things considering how well Wilson has extended plays

I sure wish the Cowboys would come out fast, hitting on all cylinders and never let up

Reaction score
i'm hesitant to compliment Dallas but it sure seems like they have better weapons that Seattles O and should be able to score on the iggles but romo is no threat to run and his mobility is limiting so I guess that evens out a lot of things considering how well Wilson has extended plays

I sure wish the Cowboys would come out fast, hitting on all cylinders and never let up

I think our OL will match up better, and I definitely think Romo has a much better game.

My concern is on defense. Our secondary doesn't match up with that passing game, and we can't get pressure on Sanchez. I think it'll be a shoutout and I worry about how this team performs in pressure situations.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Raiders going to beat SF. Carr looks like the real deal. Get a real coach in there and squire some actual nfl talent, they'll be good in a short time.

Reaction score
The eagles have gotten robbed on a couple PI calls today. Mostly non calls that should've been.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think our OL will match up better, and I definitely think Romo has a much better game.

My concern is on defense. Our secondary doesn't match up with that passing game, and we can't get pressure on Sanchez. I think it'll be a shoutout and I worry about how this team performs in pressure situations.

I'm worried about that too but if Dallas would start with an 8 minute drive and score a TD and if they D could manage (big if, I know) a stop and Dallas scored another TD on a 7+ minute drive, the defense would have a much better chance, especially if it forced Philly to abandon the run

Too many "ifs" and "buts" in that sentence, Its so out of the norm, I don't even know why I wrote it.

Top Bottom