Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jay freely will hit 7 55+ yard fgs, and Alshon Jeffrey could run around the secondary uncovered with one leg.

The only way Cowboys win tonight is if they create 3 more turnovers than Chicago. I expect Murray to go for 150+, but he's due to cough up the football a few times. Chicago is most certainly going to send pressure, so WRs running 20-30 yards down the field against blitzes will assuredly cause some of those prayer throws that get picked.

I swear to god, Garrett's offense has no answer for teams that blitz often. Nothing at all. Mix in some slants and screens, you retarded mother fucker. Beat a blitz the right way, show that you're able, and teams will think twice about singling the route runners. Keep running your vertical offense in the face of blitzes, you'll continue to get embarrassed.

Mother fuck, this staff is horrible.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Anybody got a stream link for the game?
Comcast puts NLFN and CBSSports in a different pkg than NBC and Fox.
Jerks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
about an hour or so till gametime...I still don't feel any better about this game...

would gladly like to be wrong, but I have no faith in this bunch

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys inactives – QB Dustin Vaughan, OT Tony Hills, OT Donald Hawkins, S Jeff Heath, CB Tyler Patmon, LB Dekoda Watson, DeMarcus Lawrence

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gould, T. Mitchell, K. Greene, D. Sharpton, E. Britton, J. Ratliff, C. Washington are inactive for the Bears.

Top Bottom