Reaction score
Early game.... Who do you root for?

Naturally you think Chicago because we may compete with Detroit for a playoff spot.

But... do we want Chicago winning and gaining momentum/confidence heading in their game hosting us next Thursday? Or would it be better for them to lose yet again, further sending their season in disarray.

Bears have actually won two in a row - granted against the Bucs and Vikings.

Reaction score
Early game.... Who do you root for?

Naturally you think Chicago because we may compete with Detroit for a playoff spot.

But... do we want Chicago winning and gaining momentum/confidence heading in their game hosting us next Thursday? Or would it be better for them to lose yet again, further sending their season in disarray.

Bears have actually won two in a row - granted against the Bucs and Vikings.

Vikings did something against the Packers. Lost only 24-21 and it wasn't like Bridgewater played a flawless game. Just saying maybe Bears accomplishment was greater than we think relative to the Vikings. Still think to root for Bears.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hate the Bears and am not worried about the Lions

Only thing that matters is beating Philly

Nice ender would be Airbaugh and Whiners getting humiliated by Seahawks tonight

Reaction score
Jay Ratliff not playing for the Bears.

I forgot he played for them. Wonder if he plays next week.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm kinda glad the Lions aren't a joke team anymore.

Don't know why.
Yeah, for so many years the early T-day game wasn't even watchable because the Lions couldn't beat a decent college team. I'm kind of glad to see them good again, too.

Have to admit, when he first came on the scene I thought Stafford was just a big d-bag who had nothing but a huge arm. But he's come a long way and now he's a pretty great QB, for this day anyway.

Top Bottom