Reaction score
I think he hurt himself at some point before the Eagles game.
What, like in practice? He made some good throws on Thursday, just wasn't consistent.

What, he just had a bad day?
Romo's had bad days before... You, of all people, know that. It happens, and there's not always an explanation when it does. I'm not going to assume he's had an injury or a setback on the rare occasion it does happen. Even if he was injured in the past, he's played through injury before and been effective.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo's had bad days before... You, of all people, know that. It happens, and there's not always an explanation when it does. I'm not going to assume he's had an injury or a setback on the rare occasion it does happen. Even if he was injured in the past, he's played through injury before and been effective.
Yeah, I get all that. But, this is a surgically repaired back with two cracked bones in it. He can hurt it just getting out of bed. Dude is a walking time bomb.

And - they've lied about his back before. It's well documented.

He just didn't look right.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Green Bay converted a third down allowing them to run the clock out and Brady was yelling "FUCK!...... FUCK!...... FUCK!"

Wasn't hard to read his lips.

bradyfuuuuu.gif

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I wonder what Romo would have done in the same situation? Adjust his stocking cap and purse his lips?

Brady needs to get a grip. If that is the worst thing that happens to him, he has led a pretty good life.

Reaction score
I see what you did there.

And you have a point.

But I hate Brady so take that point and shove it.

Top Bottom