Reaction score
And they went shotgun on 2nd and goal as well (and passed). We got away with it against the Jags. Good teams will make us pay for our stupidity sooner or later.
I think Murray was at least on the field on that play. I wouldn't be surprised if the play call was a run and Romo/Dez ad libbed that one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Murray was at least on the field on that play. I wouldn't be surprised if the play call was a run and Romo/Dez ad libbed that one.

I think they definitely happened on that play.

Its almost an automatic down there inside the 10 and especially inside the 5 for them it seems, if Romo and Dez see 1 on 1, they are gonna throw him the ball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bortles was Weeden-esque yesterday.

I don't think he has much of a supporting cast. I thought he made some good throws.

If they can build the OL and some of those young skill guys develop, he will probably be a really solid starter in another year or two.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I don't think he has much of a supporting cast. I thought he made some good throws.

If they can build the OL and some of those young skill guys develop, he will probably be a really solid starter in another year or two.

He made some really terrible throws, too.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ummm, the Eagles just keep attacking. Our slow defense is going to be in serious trouble. Sproles is going to eat these guys alive.

We will need to sit on the ball on offense and get a few big stops early in the game. Our best chance is crushing their spirit and playing keep away.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, empty backfield on 3rd and goal from the 2. No threat of the run. Romo had to roll to the right to buy time because the Jags dropped 7 in coverage.
Thanks for the info.

Disappointing to hear, though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ummm, the Eagles just keep attacking. Our slow defense is going to be in serious trouble. Sproles is going to eat these guys alive.

We will need to sit on the ball on offense and get a few big stops early in the game. Our best chance is crushing their spirit and playing keep away.

Shame of how we do not use Dunbar, the way the Eagles use Sproles.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Pussy out much?

Dude its fucking Carolina. They play in arguably the worst 4 team division in league history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ron Rivera is gonna be joining quite a few others on unemployment line after season, if he even makes it that far

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles at Green Bay Sunday, then they play Titans the same day we play G-Men in NY

Good chance both teams are 8-3 for Turkey Day

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cam = Coach Killer.

I remember those scouts the year he came out saying they thought he was phony and a fraud... They were so right. The guy is just playing for a check. That team was only good last year because of it had a great defense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cam = Coach Killer.

I remember those scouts the year he came out saying they thought he was phony and a fraud... They were so right. The guy is just playing for a check. That team was only good last year because of it had a great defense.
Newton is just simply, not a quarterback.

Political correctness stops a coach from taking advantage of Newton's true skills - open field running with the ball. The right position for Newton to be playing is either wideout or slot man. He would be most devastating with his size, speed, agility and strength. Hall of fame devastating.

He's not a quarterback.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cam = Coach Killer.

Couldn't agree more.

Top Bottom