jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
It takes courage to bend over and let some mule-dicked bastard ram ten inches of cock up your ass. The thought of it sure scares the hell out of me. This gay worship PC bull shit has gone on long enough. This has become a sick culture.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It takes courage to bend over and let some mule-dicked bastard ram ten inches of cock up your ass. The thought of it sure scares the hell out of me. This gay worship PC bull shit has gone on long enough. This has become a sick culture.

Cobrapunk- this means he doesn't like the idea of gays

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The timing of it also smells. He picked the slowest news month to come out, guaranteeing him maximum exposure/coverage. A lot of teams are saying it will have no impact on their draft board, but common sense tells me that a few of them will not want the Tebow-esque media circus that is sure to accompany him.

Reaction score
I think it's pretty obvious he's going to be a target of more and harsher slurs than he would if he were just a gay man working in a cubicle, just because of the nature of the sport that he plays. It's more courageous than a golfer or tennis player coming out. But yeah, less courageous than actually putting your life on the line.

Naw... that line will rarely be crossed. Again, because of the times we live in. I mean, just look at what the Dolphins went through because they harrassed Martin.

NFL, just like the military and basically all walks of life in 'Murica, is cutting down on that shit.

I guess we'll agree to disagree, but I literally see no courage required to make this announcement.

Reaction score
Who was that gay basketball player that came out recently?

Has his life been a living hell since the announcement?

No?

~shocking~

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he came out when his career was basically over, and bball ain't as macho as football. see: magic "aids" johnson

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
QBs still have to put their hands under another man's ass

Reaction score
Naw... that line will rarely be crossed. Again, because of the times we live in. I mean, just look at what the Dolphins went through because they harrassed Martin.

NFL, just like the military and basically all walks of life in 'Murica, is cutting down on that shit.

I guess we'll agree to disagree, but I literally see no courage required to make this announcement.
He'll probably be called a fucking ****** after every play... just like everyone else on the field, but it will be true and therefore more offensive. LOL

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I appreciate that he came out before the draft, therefore letting a team choose if they want the circus or not, but I can't help but feel it is self aggrandizing attention seeking and that he should have kept that shit to himself. But if he wasnt going to keep it to himself (for selfish or selfless reasons) then now was the proper time to make his position known

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, your abused wife standing up to her husband thing falls short. That takes courage because she faces real phyiscal harm.

Coming out - in a day and age of political correctness, where diversity, tolerace, acceptance, etc are all key words.... that doesn't take courage IMO.

The player literally faces zero risk with this move.

There is nothing courageous about admitting to being a homosexual in 2014.

Yup. Just look at the 100% positive reaction he's gotten. He knew no one was going to say anything remotely negative about this.

Reaction score
Yup. Just look at the 100% positive reaction he's gotten. He knew no one was going to say anything remotely negative about this.

Exactly.... Look what happened to Jonathan Vilma.

All he said was something about feeling uncomfortable taking a shower and changing in a locker room and having a gay guy look at him.

Next thing you know, he gets called to the carpet, has to go on Anderson Cooper, apologize and take back what he said.

It's ridiculous.

Yea what an asshole

Not an asshole. Just nothing heroic or courageous about this. Like... at all.

It should be a non-story.

Top Bottom