kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Chris Johnson maybe....I just think the injury bug will hit players like him(workhorses) more so in an 18 game schedule than a 16 game one.

C

Cr122

Chris Johnson maybe....I just think the injury bug will hit players like him(workhorses) more so in an 18 game schedule than a 16 game one.

I think if anything teams should worry more in the playoffs if they were to make it.

That's when you really need your stars.

sbk92

Reaction score
As I re-read my post, I don't read anywhere in there where I said that they weren't just as F'ing stupid under Bill Parcells. The difference is, Bill Parcells wouldn't hold back in telling them that. Wade on the other hand will focus on the positive and "Aw Shucks" the negative away.

F him and his soft approach. His Daddy raised a pussy.

His daddy was a pussy too.

Like father, like son. Neither one of them were winning head coaches.

I mean, if this fat slob of a female can't win with the all timer's core, he can never win.

I'm embarrassed to have him as the head coach here. It's the direct result of the owner controlling everything.

sbk92

Reaction score
Parcells had a veteran lineup with Bledsoe and a host of others. Parcells brought in a slew of his own players and that didn't help much. Wade brought in his players and they were much more effective. As for players reaching their prime, does that include Carpenter?

Parcells was in the process of cleaning up a mess. There was no talent here when he arrived. Because your GM isn't a real one and can't evaluate talent. He brought in some vets at the end of the road just to help change the culture of the locker room. It was a big success. We got away from Jerry's failed way and toward Parcells' first ballot hall of fame ways.

You can't compare the two teams unless you're a drooling idiot. If you swap tenures, Wade is fired within two seasons.

Reaction score
All I know is Wade has done what Parcells couldn't . . . win division titles and win in the post-season.

And Jerry has helped built one of the premier franchises in the NFL.

Parcells has been gone going on 4 years now. Only a drooling, agenda driving idiot would continue to heap praise on him.

Carry on with the schtick though, sbk. Keep bashing the team, it's coach, and it's owner . . .

It's cool and edgy keepin' it real, eh?

lol

Top Bottom