Reaction score
On the other hand, i'd like to sincerely apologize for "ruining" the league.. or at least the experience of the obviously very fragile and sensitive everlast.. my apologies buddy. Hope you arn't up all night shedding those tears.. you'll survive, i promise.

C

Cr122

Weeks advanced, let's finish this first year.

Sheik, I'm just going to sim your games for now.

Reaction score
On the other hand, i'd like to sincerely apologize for "ruining" the league.. or at least the experience of the obviously very fragile and sensitive everlast.. my apologies buddy. Hope you arn't up all night shedding those tears.. you'll survive, i promise.

My time is worth something to me. If i spent time playing games in a league, i want to finish it. I find it interesting that you can post all day on Cowboy forums but can’t get your game in. Doesn’t matter, but just an observation. Oh hey, i think someone just made a joke about Kristie or Hostile, you better run and save them!

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My time is worth something to me. If i spent time playing games in a league, i want to finish it. I find it interesting that you can post all day on Cowboy forums but can’t get your game in. Doesn’t matter, but just an observation. Oh hey, i think someone just made a joke about Kristie or Hostile, you better run and save them!

Just how I was raised.

Reaction score

I know, your online video game time is very important. Im so sorry to have somehow ruined your online video gaming experience by not playing my online video games enough. Sad, sad day..

Also, maybe you missed the part where i said i'd play the rest of my games out just to keep the league going, where 5 or 6 other players have just flat out quit.. but no, im sure you didn't notice that part.

Reaction score
Oh hey, i think someone just made a joke about Kristie or Hostile, you better run and save them!

Also, its got nothing to do with specific posters.. i just get a kick out of most of you idiots gathering around the bitter old man circle just to ridicule and mock complete strangers you hate for no reason behind their backs.

Reaction score
I know, your online video game time is very important. Im so sorry to have somehow ruined your online video gaming experience by not playing my online video games enough. Sad, sad day..

Also, maybe you missed the part where i said i'd play the rest of my games out just to keep the league going, where 5 or 6 other players have just flat out quit.. but no, im sure you didn't notice that part.

This is a gaming forum for those that like to play games. You don’t like it, find something else to do. BTW, you suck at Madden.

Reaction score
Also, its got nothing to do with specific posters.. i just get a kick out of most of you idiots gathering around the bitter old man circle just to ridicule and mock complete strangers you hate for no reason behind their backs.

There are plenty of reasons but you too stupid to “get it”. You have no clue what is going on at this message board. The only bitter old man is you. You do realize jokes make fun of others? Let me guess, you are that guy that never jokes? It’s called having fun. Try it sometime. It feels good. BTW, i now realize why this icon was created...

:roythehammer

Reaction score
This is a gaming forum for those that like to play games. You don’t like it, find something else to do. BTW, you suck at Madden.

Or i'll keep playing when i feel like it and you can keep whining like a little girl about in in these threads.. either way bud.

Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons but you too stupid to “get it”. You have no clue what is going on at this message board. The only bitter old man is you. You do realize jokes make fun of others? Let me guess, you are that guy that never jokes? It’s called having fun. Try it sometime. It feels good. BTW, i now realize why this icon was created...

I have plenty of fun.. like when i read threads where you bitch and moan constantly. Always good for a laugh how uppity you get over nothing.

BTW.. thank you for proving my point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have plenty of fun.. like when i read threads where you bitch and moan constantly. Always good for a laugh how uppity you get over nothing.

BTW.. thank you for proving my point.

You get more pleasure out of my posts than i do yours.

Although i do have to admit i crack up when i see your icon...

:roythehammer

Reaction score
I am not whining. I just think you are an asshole. I call it how i see it. Don’t get mad at me.

..and that's how you prove my point. You think im an asshole because im a poster on the internet that lost interest in an online gaming league you were in, even though unlike 7 others who just flat out quit, i said i'd stay and play the rest of the games out just to not fuck up the season. Brilliant.

Reaction score
..and that's how you prove my point. You think im an asshole because im a poster on the internet that lost interest in an online gaming league you were in, even though unlike 7 others who just flat out quit, i said i'd stay and play the rest of the games out just to not fuck up the season. Brilliant.

No you are an asshole because you act like you are better than everyone else and you hijack threads for no other reason but to bring attention to yourself. Now in regards to the league, you made everyone wait while you assured us you would find time to play your game. Now those left in the league have to finish on “your schedule”...like i said, you are an asshole.

Reaction score
No you are an asshole because you act like you are better than everyone else and you hijack threads for no other reason but to bring attention to yourself. Now in regards to the league, you made everyone wait while you assured us you would find time to play your game. Now those left in the league have to finish on “your schedule”...like i said, you are an asshole.

Im not better than anyone, just because i point out that people here who create fake profiles of people just to mock them and carry on like the 5th grade "cool kids group" would, when they are just complete strangers on the internet, are acting stupid.. doesn't mean i think im some knight in shining armor. Big difference. As for hijacking threads, i think that's bs. I've never hijacked a thread about an actual football discussion unless someone started in on me first. Again, i think some people take their internet personas a bit too seriously.

As for the league, no one has to finish on my schedule.. as i've said before, if everyone else gets done, just sim the game. The reason im staying is so that you all won't have yet another owner leave the league like the 7 or 8 who already have. Quit whining. Oh and you even went out of your way to say "you suck at madden"..wow. Like i said, 5th grade mentality by some here. lol

Reaction score
Im not better than anyone, just because i point out that people here who create fake profiles of people just to mock them and carry on like the 5th grade "cool kids group" would, when they are just complete strangers on the internet, are acting stupid.. doesn't mean i think im some knight in shining armor. Big difference. As for hijacking threads, i think that's bs. I've never hijacked a thread about an actual football discussion unless someone started in on me first. Again, i think some people take their internet personas a bit too seriously.

As for the league, no one has to finish on my schedule.. as i've said before, if everyone else gets done, just sim the game. The reason im staying is so that you all won't have yet another owner leave the league like the 7 or 8 who already have. Quit whining. Oh and you even went out of your way to say "you suck at madden"..wow. Like i said, 5th grade mentality by some here. lol

You win. I don’t have the energy to argue with someone as dumb as you. BTW, i am done with this league.

Top Bottom