superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I tried to trade for a wideout before I played my game and it was like "no trading after week 6 jackass"

I need a QB, I don't know what Cam's accuract rating is but I'm guessing around -7.

C

Cr122

I tried to trade for a wideout before I played my game and it was like "no trading after week 6 jackass"

I need a QB, I don't know what Cam's accuract rating is but I'm guessing around -7.

Just release the player you want to trade sp, Cam for example; and then leave the Lions and join the team with the player you want. Release him and then rejoin as the Lions then sign him. It's that easy.

Reaction score
I just tried to play my game 3 seperate times, the first time playing through the full game before realising that it disconnected me from the franchise server for some reason. The game didn't get recorded and each time i tried it it disconnected me from the franchise server so idk what the hell is goin on. I'll try it again a little later i guess.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yea yea.. im not happy about it either. I wasted about 2 hours for nothing.

I get the same thing a lot.

I'll play through 3 qtrs or so and get the "you have disconected from Playstation network" or whatever.

It pisses me off too.

Reaction score
I get the same thing a lot.

I'll play through 3 qtrs or so and get the "you have disconected from Playstation network" or whatever.

It pisses me off too.

Glad someone else knows what i mean. This is the first night i've gotten that error. Just fucking annoying since i wasted so much time for nothing. I wasn't even motivated to go back and try to get the game in tonight, so if you want to advance the week i understand. Sorry to hold things up for the rest of yall.

C

Cr122

Finally got my mic so we can talk smack in Madden.

RTH, damn, get your game in you peckerhead.

Reaction score
lol

I'll try again tomorrow night after work. See if the server wants to let me stay connected this time.

C

Cr122

I don't understand the server problems. It has to be that some of you use a Linksy or your internet provider sucks ass.

Reaction score
I don't understand the server problems. It has to be that some of you use a Linksy or your internet provider sucks ass.

I play online games on xbox 30 hours a week sometimes and i've never had any internet problems so i don't think its my connection that's the problem.

C

Cr122

Maybe it's the EA servers for PS3 then. I dunno. The only problems that I encounter is lag with other users at times.

C

Cr122

Roy, get that game in tonight. I want advance the week. If you can't we might have to sim it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm in Ethiopia until New Years and I forgot my ps3 controller. Don't rush it.

Top Bottom