Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sixers got Royce White for nothing...no better city than Philly for someone who is soft mentally to play.

:lol

Yea, he's going to the wrong place if he's looking for sympathy for his "condition".

If he thought Houston was insensitive, wait till he gets a load of Philly.

Reaction score
Good lord...the Mavs have no chance and they are trying to bring an old guy in...I could see if they were close, but they aren't...they need to shop Dirk.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Looks like the Mavs are pursuing Bynum.

I am all for this.

Low risk, high reward kind of move for a young guy they could eventually build around if it works out.

Marc Stein@ESPNSteinLine36m
Hearing: Golden State & Dallas locked in battle at top of Jermaine O'Neal's list. But also hearing Dwight's Rockets now expressing interest

This, however, I am not for at all.

What the hell would they want him for?

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good lord...the Mavs have no chance and they are trying to bring an old guy in...I could see if they were close, but they aren't...they need to shop Dirk.

If they can't get Bynum and one of the guards they are said to covet, then they do need to trade Dirk and try to speed up the rebuilding process.

I'd hate to see this guy in another uniform, but you've got to think about the future. Rumor was that they entertained this thought last year and even Dirk himself kind of alluded to it, but it's something they definitely need to give some consideration to if Jermaine O'Neal is the best FA they can snag.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I could see Dirk in Indiana.

That is exactly one of the two places I thought of as well, with the other being Houston who really need a PF themselves.

At Indiana, he could send West to the bench and make their team better and deeper (TWSS).

I would be ok with him going to either one of those teams.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I could see him in Chicago too, but I don't want that fag Rose to have a chance.

Speaking of Chicago, I am surprised that Nate Robinson has not been signed after the season he had, and even more surprised that Chicago has yet to resign him.

Reaction score
I am all for this.

Low risk, high reward kind of move for a young guy they could eventually build around if it works out.

I heard he's asking for about $9M per year and refuses to workout out for teams.

I'd give him a two year deal to prove his worth but of course there will be some team out there who is willing to roll the dice and give him a 5 year deal paying over $10M per year.

Reaction score
The thing is that Dallas needs Philly to help them with a sign and trade...they don't have anything. I heard Marion and Boston's 2nd next year...which is alright I guess...it really is for the 2nd, but I want them to hold out until a team can offer them a first.

Reaction score
They beat the pacers all 3 times last year and have the better starter at all spots except sg. And the bench is no contest.

Miami idk well see I mean :\

Congrats on winning the monta ellis sweepstakes :thumbsup

Reaction score
Monta will average 34 now that he has a true PF to draw the D.

Also, yall's wifebeater coach is not the brightest bulb in the hardware store. I love how your fans are already using the "genius" Lawrence Frank as a rebuttal for that fact. It's only a matter of time before KG murders one or both of them.

Reaction score
Touché to that idfk bout them mugs.

With all the versatility in the lineups I would've loved an analytics guy like brad Stevens.

But yea all your teams are stuck in purgatory for years

Reaction score
I don't understand how the two biggest egomaniac owners in all of sports ended up buying teams in the same goddamn city. FML

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't stand Jason Kidd. How'd he get that job? He has to be the best con man in the NBA. Even Jason Garrett is jealous.

Top Bottom