Reaction score
I think it would be dumb for the Rockets to look to move Lin and Asik if they sign Howard. Everyone wants a "Big Three" now, but I think with the quality of depth they would provide, plus Parsons, Beverly, and Smith...they have some depth that other teams would be envious of.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mavs said to be interested in Bynum, Monta Ellis, and Iguodala.

They were also exploring a trade for Bledsoe which obviously did not happen.

They obviously want Dwight, but they need to be ready to get others if he chooses another team.

I would take a chance on Bynum and would love to add Iggy too. Monta Ellis? He can play, but he's a fancier JR Smith to me - a guy who shoots way too damn much and ultimately compiles empty stats that don't really contribute to victories.

For every 3 pointer they make, there's a terrible shot with too much time on the shot clock to match.

Reaction score
Mavs said to be interested in Bynum, Monta Ellis, and Iguodala.

They were also exploring a trade for Bledsoe which obviously did not happen.

They obviously want Dwight, but they need to be ready to get others if he chooses another team.

I would take a chance on Bynum and would love to add Iggy too. Monta Ellis? He can play, but he's a fancier JR Smith too me - a guy who shots way too damn much and ultimately compiles empty stats that don't really contribute to victories.

For every 3 pointer they make, there's a terrible shot with too much time on the shot clock to match.

I think Bynum on a 1 or 2 year make right deal would be excellent for them.

I am actually surprised Denver does not seem to be making much of a run at bringing back Iggy...we was excellent for them this year.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think Bynum on a 1 or 2 year make right deal would be excellent for them.

I am actually surprised Denver does not seem to be making much of a run at bringing back Iggy...we was excellent for them this year.

Getting Iggy would be great.

He'd be a younger and more athletic Shawn Marion who has been very good for us in recent years, but is now getting up there in age.

It's a shame we couldn't pull of the sign and trade deal involving OJ Mayo and Bledsoe, but oh well.

Bynum is worth the risk to me. If he bounces back, he's arguably the best center in the game and he's much better offensively than Dwight. It's a big risk, but it's one that the Mavs can't really pass on if Dwight chooses Houston or someone else.

We're at a point where we have to try something.

Reaction score
The thing about the Mavs now is that they really need to tear it down and rebuild like Boston did. Even if they did get Howard they are not winning with that team. I like Iggy, pretty much my favorite player, but they sign him and they would not have the money to sign Howard...even with Howard, Dirk, and Iggy...that would not be enough to win next year.

Reaction score
Lakers have to be smart here and S/T Howard. I like the Klay Thompson/Bogut deal for them. Thompson is a great shooter and Bogut has a year left on his deal to prove himself or open capspace next offseason.

Reaction score
Iggy to the Warriors. Seems like an odd fit...either they are going to go small with Barnes playing the 4, one of Iggy, Thompson, or Barnes is first off the bench...or, maybe Barnes or Thompson are heading to LA in a Howard sign and trade.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rockets should be excellent...damn, great signing.

Yea, they are going to be really good.

I think it's pretty clear he's going there now with Iggy going to the Warriors and Cuban announcing that he's been told they are out of the running.

If they somehow get Josh Smith too? Man, they could be lethal.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Yea, they are going to be really good.

I think it's pretty clear he's going there now with Iggy going to the Warriors and Cuban announcing that he's been told they are out of the running.

If they somehow get Josh Smith too? Man, they could be lethal.

ESPN confirmed him to the Rockets but he hasn't announced it yet. It is a good signing.

Reaction score
Sixers got Royce White for nothing...no better city than Philly for someone who is soft mentally to play.

Top Bottom