Mr.Po

Reaction score
Have any of you watched The Other Guys?

I fell asleep on the couch and would wake up every 15 or so minutes to loud laughter coming from my wife.

Is it funny?

Outside of a very few funny moments I came away disappointed. Had the promise to be a good movie but found it unfunny for the most part. To me it's one of those movies if you saw the trailer for the movie then you truly did see most if not all the funny material.

sbk92

Reaction score
I thought The Other Guys was alright.

I saw Little Fockers the other night. I don't know why it got such poor reviews. It was okay. The worst of the three, but not garbage.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I thought The Other Guys was alright.

I saw Little Fockers the other night. I don't know why it got such poor reviews. It was okay. The worst of the three, but not garbage.

I liked Little Fockers as well. Agree also that with each movie it took a step backwards. The jokes were funny in the first one but they chose to beat a dead horse with some of the material over and over again.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I liked Little Fockers as well. Agree also that with each movie it took a step backwards. The jokes were funny in the first one but they chose to beat a dead horse with some of the material over and over again.

You're a little focker.

C

Cr122

I just got through watching Little Fockers, it was better than I thought it would be.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Watched The Fighter last night.

Meh, it was okay. I'd give it a C overall. First half was a D, second half was a B.

I've got a stiff one for Amy Adams.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Hangover 2 was worth a watch. If you liked the first then you will like this one as well. Definitely amps up the crude jokes and gets a little more raunchy the second go around. Overall not as funny through out as the first one and stayed a little formulaic instead of trying to stray a little from the first one.

sbk92

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the feeling watching the trailer that these guys went through the motions for the paycheck.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Loved the first one.

I'll watch the 2nd one when it comes out on DVD.

I don't feel like going to the movie theater.

sbk92

Reaction score
Not that reviews mean anything but the critics aren't loving the sequel.

One of the most uninspired and unoriginal sequels you'll ever see. Or not see, if you're lucky. - Richard Roeper

Reaction score
Including myself, people overrated the 1st one TBH. Its about as good but couldve used some edits and more interesting dialogue/improv

BTW I called Galifanakis being a star 4 or 5 years ago.

Reaction score
I didn't think the Hangover was as funny as people made it out to be either. I felt the same way about Super Bad though.

I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

The only previews I've seen that I'm looking forward to is Cars 2. But that's because I know my kids will love it.

Top Bottom