SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
That's what you will be saying after the first 10 minutes. I dont know who the girl is in the opening scene but she's......................gifted.

Her name is Mayra Leal,and gifted is right!

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I saw Tangled on wild card weekend before any NFL playoff games started. I used my free movie ticket to see Yogi Bear Friday night and yesterday before the divisional playoffs started I saw True Grit. At this local AMC they have movies for $5 before 12 pm on Saturday and Sunday so seeing a movie early on both Saturdays worked out well with the playoff times. I think I might purchase True Grit when it comes out on home video. I hope the Blu-ray for True Grit comes with an extra Dvd copy of the movie and a lot of other bonus stuff on the Blu-ray disc/discs.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Looking forward to this....

[video=youtube;uakoUpfoWfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakoUpfoWfA[/video]

Liam Neeson kicking ass again. Sweet.

Reaction score
Enjoyed True Grit. Not as good as the original, but right there. Thought Matt Damon and Berry Pepper stole the show.

Got a a download of Green Hornet up next.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Secretariat.

I would have liked to see someone other than Disney tell his story, but it wasn't a bad movie overall, too much focus on the family instead of the animal for my liking.

For those of you that aren't aware, he was the greatest athlete/horse to ever live.

sbk92

Reaction score
Sheik, didn't you recommend The Shooter?

I rented that the other day. Outstanding.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sheik, didn't you recommend The Shooter?

I rented that the other day. Outstanding.

Yes. I hadn't heard of it until a few weeks ago. I agree, it's just a bad ass movie.

sbk92

Reaction score
Yes. I hadn't heard of it until a few weeks ago. I agree, it's just a bad ass movie.

I'm a Wahlberg mark. Especially in those kinds of roles.

The only way they could have improved on it is to make the bullets Liam Neeson's fists.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone see Paranormal Activity 2 yet?

If so, how scary are we talkin' here? Ten scale it.

Ghost/Demon movies fuck my world up!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Watched Expendables last night.

It wuz kewl.

I had heard it was bad. The cage fighter in the movie was bad with his lines, but all the action was top notch.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Watched Expendables last night.

It wuz kewl.

I had heard it was bad. The cage fighter in the movie was bad with his lines, but all the action was top notch.

Loved that movie.

Rocky going all googly eyes with that bitch . . . they coulda left out.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Roomate. A movie about 2 hot, albeit dumb bitches who want to have sex with each other. A definite must see.

Top Bottom