Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
LOL the sky is falling!

WTF business of Jerry's is it anyway? I thought he hired Jason to coach the team and make these type of decisions. Shouldn't Garrett decide where the best place for his players to get ready is?

Jerry should have never even answered the question. Whatta giant dickhead.

C

Cr122

WTF business of Jerry's is it anyway? I thought he hired Jason to coach the team and make these tyes of decisions. Shouldn't Garrett decide where the best place for his players to get ready is?

Amen to that!

Reaction score
WTF business of Jerry's is it anyway? I thought he hired Jason to coach the team and make these type of decisions. Shouldn't Garrett decide where the best place for his players to get ready is?

I love how he answered it too..

WELL WE WON THREE SUPER BOWLS DOING IT SOOO... SHUT UP POOP FACE!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just don't understand why he feels like he needs to do the multi-stop training camp again. There really is no benefit other than that superstar/we're here and we're proud, rainbow parade shit that has sunk so many of our seasons already. But I've given up getting upset about what Jerry does because it's out of my control.

Reaction score
I just don't understand why he feels like he needs to do the multi-stop training camp again. There really is no benefit other than that superstar/we're here and we're proud shit that sunk so many of our seasons already. But I've given up getting upset about what Jerry does because it's out of my control.

You understand why.. and its got nothing to do with football.

He wants that green.. that's the only thing to it.

Reaction score
Here's a thought for him, if you had Super Bowl memoriabilia then you could sell a lot more shit too.

lol Right on.

Its clear from his statements in this article he's still living in the past glory of his championships from 20 years ago though.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol Right on.

Its clear from his statements in this article he's still living in the past glory of his championships from 20 years ago though.

That and he's still obsessed with the need to prove everyone wrong. Everyone from media folks to former Cowboys have ridiculed the multi-stop glory hound tour.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol Right on.

The sad part of that is that a large percentage of our fanbase is allowing it. More people are willing to eat what he's serving up than not.

Like sbk said, some fans are figuring this out, but we're still out numbered. For every one of us that have Jerry figured out, there's 100 other goobers that think the man can do no wrong.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The sad part of that is that a large percentage of our fanbase is allowing it. More people are willing to eat what he's serving up than not.

Like sbk said, some fans are figuring this out, but we're still out numbered. For every one of us that have Jerry figured out, there's 100 other goobers that think the man can do no wrong.

And all can be found on CowboysZone.

sbk92

Reaction score
Only a ****** would call himself RoyTheHammer.

He was one of the idiots shouting Roy! after every big hit while his hero sucked ass in every other aspect of safety play.

Reaction score
Only a ****** would call himself RoyTheHammer.

He was one of the idiots shouting Roy! after every big hit while his hero sucked ass in every other aspect of safety play.

lol

Somebody seems a little butthurt. Aww..

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
“Because we won three world championships traveling all over the world, so it works,” Jones said.

Apparently Jerry is the type who uses a whole bottle of shampoo because the directions say lather,rinse,repeat,but don't say anything about stopping.

Jerry,the fact that team won three championships in spite of your world tour shenanigans shows how great that team was.

The team you now have will not benefit from this.

Jesus H.Christ on a bicycle.

Cythim

Reaction score
This argument is beyond retarded. Multi-city training camps have nothing to do with how good or bad we start a season. Minnesota had a similarly bad season and I doubt they are blaming it on where training camp was held. We have seen both success and failure while doing it and the sample size is too limited to blame it on our poor season. The problem was who ran training camp, not where. This is just something else for fans to bitch about, like they bitched about Hard Knocks because of how poor we did the previous time we did Hard Knocks. I don't care where they hold training camp so long as they are working hard.

Top Bottom