Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys are mean to each other.

I'm going to post some love songs in the music thread to lighten the mood a little.

sbk92

Reaction score
People don't like to hear the truth.

They come to these boards to read what they want to read. The team is always good, the future is bright, our rivals suck.

You speak the truth, you'll be unpopular. You'll be right, but unpopular.

It's a good thing I don't give a rats ass about popularity.

Reaction score
People don't like to hear the truth.

They come to these boards to read what they want to read. The team is always good, the future is bright, our rivals suck.

You speak the truth, you'll be unpopular. You'll be right, but unpopular.

It's a good thing I don't give a rats ass about popularity.

I'm not concerned with your truth. As a matter of fact, I probably agree with you 75 percent of the time.

Problem is, you come of as a self serving douche. Right and wrong are not part of the equation.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm not concerned with your truth. As a matter of fact, I probably agree with you 75 percent of the time.

Problem is, you come of as a self serving douche. Right and wrong are not part of the equation.

I couldn't possibly care less how I come off to you or anyone reading this. I'm not here to be your buddy.

I only care that I'm right. And when I'm not right, learn from it and be right the next time.

I'm here for the game.

Reaction score
Oh.. and as for the thread subject.

Give me Free, Cullen, and Weddle over Huff.

Mikell wouldn't be too shabby at SS, but honestly Mosley.. when's the last time Jerry was itching to pluck a guy from the Eagles roster?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not listing Free because I am assuming he will be re-signed. But I would like Huff, Elam, and Eric Wright CB, and if we don't re-sign Kosier, then bring in Blalock.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Eric Wright unrestricted? If so.. sign me up as well.

He's completed 4 years, so I think he qualifies. I'm ready to cut ties with Newman. His salary is too high, he's on the wrong side of 30 and declining. I think we could get Wright for less and he is young, in addiiton to knowing Ryan's scheme. I'd like tos ee some open competition at both CB spots. They should also bring in UFDA Darrin Wall.

Reaction score
Lets put it this way, if Free signs for 10 million a year, it would be the single worst case of overpaying a player that I've ever seen in any sport.

0-rashard-lewis.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys are mean to each other.

I'm going to post some love songs in the music thread to lighten the mood a little.
[video=youtube;87XQKCXfFjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XQKCXfFjQ[/video]

Reaction score
I am the internet guy taking this so seriously. The guy who declined being part of the staff here.

When Rock Slamdance goes halfsies on an internet forum, only to get kicked off because the entire userbase, including the co-owner, tire of his internet tough guy act, then maybe you'll have a leg to stand on.

Oh, and that entire userbase growing tired thing happened what? Twice?

lol

Top Bottom