sbk92

Reaction score
If he continues with this same dumb shit, nobody will ever take him serious.

Along with other moronic takes like Trent Cole being better than Ware, or Desean "one dimensional" Jackson being the best WR just make him more and more of a laughingstock every day. But thats his way.

The great DeSean Jackson has just been crowned by the NFL players, writers and fans as the best WR in the division.

I don't know who else to ask. Some dipshat biased Cowboys fan who has spent the last 16 years thinking his team has had a shot? lol

Reaction score
Lets put it this way, if Free signs for 10 million a year, it would be the single worst case of overpaying a player that I've ever seen in any sport.

Another moronic gem.

You've got quite a collection.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The great DeSean Jackson has just been crowned by the NFL players, writers and fans as the best WR in the division.

I don't know who else to ask. Some dipshat biased Cowboys fan who has spent the last 16 years thinking his team has had a shot? lol

Those same guys crowned ancient ray Lewis as better than DeMarcus Ware too.

Look at the damn list oh ye of small mind. Its a joke.

sbk92

Reaction score
The list looks fine by me. I'm not going to agree with every single thing, but it certainly is a reflection of what the NFL players think.

The players think Ray Lewis is a better player than DeMarcus Ware. Whether you, I or anyone else thinks differently.

You can do the waste of space homer thing. Say it's a horrible list. Has no validity. LOLz OMGS and stuff.

I choose to act like an adult. I certainly respect the opinion of the player base. And the writers. It's a much, much, much more fair and knowledgeable opinion than what you would get from Joe Fan. Who just wants to support his team and shoot down their rivals.

As an aside, if this is a career ranking, Ray Lewis will go down as the better player. He's one of the top 3 or 4 defensive players in the game over the last 30 years. DeMarcus Ware isn't. Wasn't. Won't ever be.

LOLz. OMGs.

Ask the league. They'll all agree.

sbk92

Reaction score
I think that all of sbk's rabble rousing is just his way of pleasuring himself, since no woman will.

Awesome comeback.

You should throw that into your act. It fits.

I may catch you this weekend. I have to do some dry cleaning.

Reaction score
Awesome comeback.

You should throw that into your act. It fits.

I may catch you this weekend. I have to do some dry cleaning.

Can you fit dry cleaning in what with you full schedule of posting 80 times a day on a message board, flawlessly evaluating professional athletes, and yelling at your mom to turn down Law & Order cause your watching game tape?

sbk92

Reaction score
Can you fit dry cleaning in what with you full schedule of posting 80 times a day on a message board, flawlessly evaluating professional athletes, and yelling at your mom to turn down Law & Order cause your watching game tape?

Outstanding.

Now smash the watermelon. It's my favorite part.

sbk92

Reaction score
That one is just for you. Feel free to share it with your frien...er, sorry. what do you call the people in your Harry Potter book club? Do they count as friends?

What can I say. I guess we both like to hang out with nobody in the room. The only difference is you get free drinks.

Point for you.

sbk92

Reaction score
What I find actually funny, and not funny in the POS youtube videos of this hack's "act", is I am the internet guy taking this so seriously. The guy who declined being part of the staff here.

Yet this clown is now staff here. I bet he swelled up with pride to see his name turn red. lol

Wait.

lol

Reaction score
What I find actually funny, and not funny in the POS youtube videos of this hack's "act", is I am the internet guy taking this so seriously. The guy who declined being part of the staff here.

Yet this clown is now staff here. I bet he swelled up with pride to see his name turn red. lol

Wait.

lol

First thing I did was get DCU Mod tattooed on my back.

Reaction score
sbk, to show I'm a good sport, I got you something to jerk off to tonight:

4-3-Defense2.png

sbk92

Reaction score
The down linemen got me going, but the dropping into coverage thing killed the mood for me.

Top Bottom