bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Part of being a fan is endlessly agonizing over "what could have been" (See: The Catch & Jackie Smith). It's a colossal waste of time, but we can't help ourselves.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here is another huge mistake by crayton.....

the defense gets a stop and pins down the giants inside the 12...they punt from there endzone...

crayton is going to catch this ball and have five yards before anyone gets near him, maybe he crosses the fifty maybe he doesnt....but soon after this we got the bogus intentional grounding........what a fucking nightmare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0SygiU63ds

Reaction score
He also had to deal with bitch ass Laurent robinsons weak slant, the witten off back of his foot bounce right into kenny phillips chest pick , the time TO caught in shoveled it to a packers DB in the end done .

I think we got another video idea for Theebs to talk about making

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't have the game on my PC, but I could have sworn he missed TO on a crossing pattern in the 3rd and a fly pattern in the 4th.

there was a 3rd and 20 where he just threw it as far as he could to owens, but tuck nearly killed him and flozell and he couldnt get enough under him....thats not on romo, sorry.

the other is a pump n go, ball was right on the money and webster literally gets a fingernail on it and owens couldnt handle it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He also had to deal with bitch ass Laurent robinsons weak slant, the witten off back of his foot bounce right into kenny phillips chest pick , the time TO caught in shoveled it to a packers DB in the end done .

I think we got another video idea for Theebs to talk about making

the one off wittens foot is on romo! the rest...well...thats how it has gone.

Reaction score
Damn those clips almost make me want to throw up a little bit. Stupid Crayton and Jessica Simpson.

I justify this all by saying that Dallas was not equipped to defeat an 18-0 Pats squad in the Super Bowl anyway.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
intentional grounding. was a huge play cost us 10 yards and a down....on the final drive.....

on tuesday after the game the league office admitted this was a missed call......

high five. Antonio pierce threw a punch at gurode in the second quarter and didnt get a flag!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd71WWCjlqg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn those clips almost make me want to throw up a little bit. Stupid Crayton and Jessica Simpson.

I justify this all by saying that Dallas was not equipped to defeat an 18-0 Pats squad in the Super Bowl anyway.

when i get done with this giants cowboys video with all the nonsense from the last 6 years or so, I think we will all be punching babies.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You guys and these fucking clips...

temple.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know if they have a "blue print" but they have a much better structured organization than most teams. They have two of the better GM's (Ted Thompson and Jerry Reese) in football and it really shows when you look at their overall roster depth versus ours.

Not only that, but there is a certain mentality that those 2 clubs have that can make them rise above anything, say starting 12 rookies like the Packers did on their way to the Super Bowl.

The Giants can take motivation from a 4 game losing streak and smack teams around thereafter. While we lose a crushing game and then go into a funk that lasts for quite awhile.

We just different.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
all these years later and I am still sick.....somebody hold me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti-HFw32xcU

what a lazy lackluster effort. that should have been staubach to tony hill but crayton for no reason stopped.
the safety went with owens in the slot, crayton beats webster and has the endzone to himself...sam hurd is one for one up top running a corner to the back pylon........at the end of the play witten steps out and is all alone. I wonder what would have happened had he dumped it to witten, he could have got to about the 15 about yds short of the first down and got out of bounds.

i wonder if 4th and 3 with about 11 seconds left from the 15 would have given us a shot.

kill me.

if you watch the reaction from the stadium personnel, media and security on the field you can see there reaction...its like what the hell just happened.

true story, I sat in section 122 wich was the other side of the field corner behind the cowboys....diagonally from the play.....when the ball left romos hand i literally jumped on my seat...we were already standing......I thought for sure that was a winner.

I wouldn't necessarily call that a lazy effort on Crayton's part. It appears that he was turning around to come back to Romo, who was under pressure. Wrs are taught when their CB is facing pressure to come back to them.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
seattles defense is going to be solid. Tough home crowd and a giant secondary with some excellent players.

We didnt look that good against them last year at home...

if we our healthy that will help obviously, but this is going to be a tight game.....I fear this game big time if we lose in week 1.....

We didn't look that good against them in the first half. The second half was a whole different story.

Top Bottom