Reaction score
Something being a choice doesn't mean everyone is tempted by it. I choose not to eat shit, and I've never been tempted to.

There is not any man that can give me an erection. The thought of it disgusts me. My religious beliefs has nothing to do with the fact that I think it is sickening. If I was an atheist, I would feel the same way. My Southern Baptist beliefs teach that homosexual activity is wrong, but those beliefs are not the reason that I find it repulsive.

My not clear point was that erections are an involuntary reflex. Brought on by stimulants.

If I see two college girls making out at a bar, my pathetic self gets a chubby. I'm naturally drawn to it. Want to look. Save mental images to my spank bank. You get the deal.

It's not a choice. The idea of two dudes together disgusts me. But I don't think it's a random decision these guys make.

I think the human brain is incredibly complex and not at all understood. I think who were attracted to, gender/type/race etc, is engrained in our heads.

I don't think it's a choice, like noshames ziti or gnocchi example earlier.

Atheists pick what they don't like in the bible and disregard the rest.

Uh, Christians do the same thing.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
It's explained away by saying one has no sense of God's time, and that in the 6 days prior to the almighty creating Adam and Eve the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Those Christians that refuse to use their brain gives the atheists plenty of ammo. It is hard for me to believe that someone can deny that Jesus's teaching has improved mankind. Of course there are men and women that has twisted his teachings. The message that comes from these teachings improves life for everyone if it is given half a chance. I have some major disagreements with most religions. I tend to find myself on the outside looking in.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes they are, but no body is trying to make laws to spread gossip.

Christians acknowledge they are sinners, it doesnt make them hippocrites to sin.

Very good point. I know that I am a sinner, but I try to be a better person. I only hope that I can be a better person and try to correct my wrongdoings

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Nope, Christians do. Old Testament teaches homosexuality is wrong. It teaches many things are wrong such as working the Sabbath. Eating pigs, bugs, ect. Wearing mixed fabrics. You cant touch woman on their periods. All kindofs shit. I doubt you follow any of those rules.

New testament gospels teaches about not judging, forgiveness, ect. Paul in one of this letters talks about homos and how its wrong.

Personally, i think the bible is book full of contradictions. Why i stopped reading that garbage.

Before you label the bible as garbage, you might want to read through and use some of it's teaching. There is nothing wrong with with a man making an effort to better himself. The bible is full of teachings that simply makes a man a better person. I think most of us on this board , including myself, could use some self improvement. For all the bull shit that I post on this board, I try to live a decent life. I would think that the other board members feel the same way. Maybe the Bible doesn't help you, maybe it does.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My wife is fixed, so is it wrong for me to have sex with her because we cant procreate? Is oral and anal wrong because its not creating babies?

BTW, the human race is doing fine. Its not going extinct anytime soon.

I dunno about those but I'm a little curious about this new fetish of armpit fucking that I've been hearing about. Hopefully that's okay.

Reaction score
My not clear point was that erections are an involuntary reflex. Brought on by stimulants.
If you were blindfolded and someone starting sucking your dick, you would get an erection whether it was a girl or a dude doing it. If you weren't blindfolded and were straight, you would probably choose not to let the dude suck your dick.

Do you think a gay dude just looks at another dude's ass and gets an instant hardon? Then how does Michael Sam go through the locker room without a raging erection all day?

If I see two college girls making out at a bar, my pathetic self gets a chubby. I'm naturally drawn to it. Want to look. Save mental images to my spank bank. You get the deal.
Those things have been ingrained in you by culture. It's not because you were born drawn to girls kissing.

Uh, Christians do the same thing.
You should probably look at what I was responding to.

Reaction score
I like girls because it's ingrained in my culture?

Do the gays grow up in different cultures?

Reaction score
Before you label the bible as garbage, you might want to read through and use some of it's teaching. There is nothing wrong with with a man making an effort to better himself. The bible is full of teachings that simply makes a man a better person. I think most of us on this board , including myself, could use some self improvement. For all the bull shit that I post on this board, I try to live a decent life. I would think that the other board members feel the same way. Maybe the Bible doesn't help you, maybe it does.

Most of the book is about killing and murdering. The other half is made up shit like snakes and donkeys talking. Even many of the comments by Jesus were stupid. Chop your dick off if you cant stop lusting. Hate your father and mother. You cant love two masters.

Honestly, from reading many of your comments you sound like a narrow minded judgmental individual. You probably are a cool dude, but only religion can make good people do bad shit. Hence why there are so many wars. Prisons are full of religious dudes.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

Yes. Different cultures create different percentages of f@ggots in society.

And how pro ****** is this site that ****** is censored.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Most of the book is about killing and murdering. The other half is made up shit like snakes and donkeys talking. Even many of the comments by Jesus were stupid. Chop your dick off if you cant stop lusting. Hate your father and mother. You cant love two masters.

Honestly, from reading many of your comments you sound like a narrow minded judgmental individual. You probably are a cool dude, but only religion can make good people do bad shit. Hence why there are so many wars. Prisons are full of religious dudes.

Yea, religion is the basis of all war and anything bad. Says the athirst who doesn't speak to his family

By the way, nationalism has killed more people than anything since genghis Kahn, and neither had shit to do with religion.

Bloody Mary was a religious fanatic right, she killed what 70 people? Basically 1/10 the number our police do every year in their war on drugs.

But what about the dark ages? You mean the time that was actually the most peaceful time in europes history until it was shattered by the Viking...

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I dunno about those but I'm a little curious about this new fetish of armpit fucking that I've been hearing about. Hopefully that's okay.

Is it a male armpit or a female armpit? That makes a huge difference. Male on male armpit sex is not okay. Is there any certain race that you find attractive? Since this thread is kinda twisted, I figured that we should get our feelings out on
the subject.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

:wtf :lol

Let me guess: it's genetic. The sex map has found that certain genes predispose one to fuck an arm pit.
Humanity has jumped the shark. :lol

Reaction score
You like watching girls make out because you have been conditioned that it's hot.

Yes... not the general culture that you're thinking of... more on a micro level.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

Religion is man-made and due to that fact, it is flawed. As for me being narrow minded, I have morals and ethics that I believe in. If anything, you are being narrow minded about the Bible and Jesus. If you can't can't see the value of his teachings, there's not much hope for you. Messages such as caring for the sick and poor is just a couple of examples.How in the hell is that wrong? I agree that religions and church leaders do little to communicate at times, but for you to assume that Jesus is stupid is arrogant. I may be wrong, but you haven't improved mankind with your teachings. When you read the Old Testament and the wars and battles that were fought during that time is history. The battles and wars was fought , so if you ignore them, do you doubt all areas of this period of history because it was recorded in the Bible? Much of the Bible was written to teach lessons that happened during the historic events of the time . I understand that you are trying to mock the greatest book ever written and by putting everything in a literal context, it makes you feel as you are making a point. The biggest point in this conversation is that Jesus has had more impact on mankind than you could ever hope to have. It is close minded not to recognize the good that has came from his teachings. Who would you say that has had more impact? I am not your typical religious nut. I understand the Bible is a teaching tool that is used as guidelines to try and help people live a better life. I don't think Noah's ark existed, but the lesson learned from the story exists. As for you seeing me as being judgemental, I have yet to judge you on your lack of morals of the narrowminded way you judge Christianity. You are in a very small minority when it comes to your outlook on religions. In other words, there is much smarter people and a greater number of them that disagrees with you.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is it a male armpit or a female armpit? That makes a huge difference. Male on male armpit sex is not okay. Is there any certain race that you find attractive? Since this thread is kinda twisted, I figured that we should get our feelings out on
the subject.

I dunno about the sex of the armpit. Just rumors of pit fucking, nothing concrete.

Generally, I'm attracted to beautiful women of any race. Just tonight, I found a giant hard on for the black waitress at the whiskey bar I was at.

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I dunno about the sex of the armpit. Just rumors of pit fucking, nothing concrete.

Generally, I'm attracted to beautiful women of any race. Just tonight, I found a giant hard on for the black waitress at the whiskey bar I was at.

Why were you searching for a dudes hard on?

Top Bottom