Reaction score
Nope, Christians do. Old Testament teaches homosexuality is wrong. It teaches many things are wrong such as working the Sabbath. Eating pigs, bugs, ect. Wearing mixed fabrics. You cant touch woman on their periods. All kindofs shit. I doubt you follow any of those rules.
The Bible is very clear that those "rules" are no longer necessary as of the New Testament.

New testament gospels teaches about not judging, forgiveness, ect. Paul in one of this letters talks about homos and how its wrong.
That's the best "contradiction" you got?

Personally, i think the bible is book full of contradictions. Why i stopped reading that garbage.
Be honest. You haven't read it. You've read something or things written by atheists and parrot the "contradictions" that they point out.

Reaction score
The Bible is very clear that those "rules" are no longer necessary as of the New Testament.

Bible also says not one tittle of the law would shall pass. Even so, then why do Christians hold onto homo laws?

Tons of contradictions. You really want to go there?

Be honest. You haven't read it. You've read something or things written by atheists and parrot the "contradictions" that they point out.

Dude i was a hard core Christian for most of my fucking 20s. While bbgun was bangin hookers i was home studying my bible on Saturday nights. Wasted my youth! :puke2

Last edited:

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
So is it wrong for a couple (man and woman) that cant reproduce to have sex?

Is it wrong for bob to fuck his blow up doll?

In the grand scheme of things, a few gays plowing each others tight asses isnt going to end the human race. There is like 10 billion people or something.

:orly wait a minute... I think I know what's going on here.

Look, If we had two worlds. Mine and then yours.

In mine, nothing but us straights.

In yours, nothing but queers.

Which world is gonna last longer, mine or yours?

And that's how I know what's right from wrong.

But that doesn't mean I'm trying to tell you how to live your life. Fuck who you want. Just saying my way is right.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Atheist don’t base their life on it. They can do that. Christians believe every word is inspired by their sky daddy.

I am not a Christian. I don't believe the Bible is the holy word of God. I don't necessarily believe there is a God as stated by the Christian faith, but it's dumbasses like you that make debates like this turn ridiculous. "Sky daddy"? GTFO

Iamtdg

Reaction score

I have read it cover to cover many times (dad being a Baptist preacher and all), and while there are no glaring contradictions in the New Testament, there is a whole lot of unbelievable shit in there.

Reaction score
:orly wait a minute... I think I know what's going on here.

Look, If we had two worlds. Mine and then yours.

In mine, nothing but us straights.

In yours, nothing but queers.

Which world is gonna last longer, mine or yours?

And that's how I know what's right from wrong.

But that doesn't mean I'm trying to tell you how to live your life. Fuck who you want. Just saying my way is right.

In your kindergarten make believe worlds, are these all men or woman? If so queers can still do artificial insemination. I am also sure they would procreate for the sake of keeping the race going. Probably not use up the earths resources as quickly because the population isnt growing as fast. Why did you bold tight assess lol

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Once you get past that Jesus wasn't even an original "immaculate conception" but stole it from Hindus and other folklore, no Christian has an issue that the New Testament story inclusion/exclusion was voted on 300 years after christs birth? - and where was he between 6 and 30? Probably pounding more than nails

Reaction score
I have read it cover to cover many times (dad being a Baptist preacher and all), and while there are no glaring contradictions in the New Testament, there is a whole lot of unbelievable shit in there.

Huh? The whole story after the crucifixion is a mess. None of the writers agree. About the sky daddy thing, i have been arguing with these fuckers for a long time. Kudos on not being a believer. You at least have a brain.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Doesn't the fact that dinosaurs existed blow up Christianity? Or is there a passage with Jesus riding a T Rex?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Doesn't the fact that dinosaurs existed blow up Christianity? Or is there a passage with Jesus riding a T Rex?

It's explained away by saying one has no sense of God's time, and that in the 6 days prior to the almighty creating Adam and Eve the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Top Bottom