junk

UDFA
Reaction score
The last CBA pretty much did away with real practice. The owners need to change that shit back next time the CBA is renegotiated. It is killing football across the league with a few rare exceptions like NE who I think practices the old way in secret.

I doubt the owners change anything. They took the players to the cleaners last time. They'll easily concede easier practice restrictions in return for more $$. Plus it'll look like they care about player safety. Win/win for them

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett has this team pointed in right direction. McClain is too important to let a meaningless minicamp get in the way. I know its popular to bitch around here but if they cut him for not showing, you "fans"would be bitching that there isn't an All Pro replacement available to step in- as if those kind of linebackers are available anywhere.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
8-8. Right kind of guys, fight scratch claw. Loser talk. "Right direction" if you're a dumbass.

I'd bet you any amount they aren't 8-8 this year but meaningful employment and assets seem like a long shpt with you...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Didn't you just predict 13 wins?

I'll bet you $500 they don't win 13 or more games.

If you want to lower your expectations, Super Fan, I wouldn't blame you.

Before you back out of it because you don't think I'll pay, I'll put the money up right now if you'll do the same. Im sure we can trust a mutual person to hold the money in a paypal account.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Didn't you just predict 13 wins?

I'll bet you $500 they don't win 13 or more games.

If you want to lower your expectations, Super Fan, I wouldn't blame you.

Before you back out of it because you don't think I'll pay, I'll put the money up right now if you'll do the same. Im sure we can trust a mutual person to hold the money in a paypal account.

U both can put the cash in my paypal acct :funny

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd bet you any amount they aren't 8-8 this year but meaningful employment and assets seem like a long shpt with you...
LOL

You should read around, although I do realize that requires more work then you ever want to do - but I'm notorious on here for taking bets, and winning them.

But like Sheik, I am much more interested in your 13-3 as a betting line.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....internet betting amongst strangers. Sure sounds great...

Other than me being the only one with enough the means and character to pay, seems like a great plan...LOL

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....internet betting amongst strangers. Sure sounds great...

Other than me being the only one with enough the means and character to pay, seems like a great plan...LOL

Moron.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Garrett has this team pointed in right direction.

mtbu.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd bet you any amount they aren't 8-8 this year
I'm scared of that bet because 8-8 seems like a lot of success for a Garrett-coached team. They've gotten there pretty consistently in spite of him though.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm scared of that bet because 8-8 seems like a lot of success for a Garrett-coached team. They've gotten there pretty consistently in spite of him though.

I'll make you this bet since it's doubtful you have the financial means to bet money, and I'd hate for your mom to have pay your bets-

Dallas wins - you go away until the next Sunday from here, they lose I go away until next Sunday.

Week by week....deal?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'll make you this bet since it's doubtful you have the financial means to bet money, and I'd hate for your mom to have pay your bets-

Dallas wins - you go away until the next Sunday from here, they lose I go away until next Sunday.

Week by week....deal?

That's a win-win for us. Do eet, Dooms!

Reaction score

Week by week....deal?

:popcorn

Reaction score

Week by week....deal?

This sounds vaguely familiar.

Top Bottom