C

Cr122

Well I am holding out hope that things will be different. If they don't then shame on me.

I know Jerry wants to win, he's just going at it the wrong way, but he has been better than years past, I'll give him that.

Thank god he stayed out of it when he first bought the team, I give Jimmy all the credit there, he knew how to draft.

sbk92

Reaction score
Spare me the Jerry wants to win bullshat. All owners want to win. And the ones that really want to win badly hire the most qualified GM they can find to run their team.

You can't fake GM this team and tell me you're all about winning. You can sell that to the idiots. What you're really all about is yourself.

Reaction score
Spare me the Jerry wants to win bullshat. All owners want to win. And the ones that really want to win badly hire the most qualified GM they can find to run their team.

You can't fake GM this team and tell me you're all about winning. You can sell that to the idiots. What you're really all about is yourself.

How many "real" GM's have had the success Jerry has?

Reaction score

How many "real" GM's have had the success Jerry has?

:awkward

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know what his son will be like.

The same piece of shat power hungry fake GM his Dad is.

I've said it for years. The Jones need the Kennedy treatment.

You're one sick b.astard. If I felt that way, I'd simply stop being a fan of the Cowboys, because the Joneses are not going to be selling the Cowboys anytime soon. But since you're not going to quit being a "fan", then maybe you should stock up on some Maxi PADS---and no, Dez will not carry those for you, and some Midol until menopause sets in then you can switch on over to estrogen and some Glenlivet single malt scotch.

sbk92

Reaction score
You're one sick b.astard. If I felt that way, I'd simply stop being a fan of the Cowboys, because the Joneses are not going to be selling the Cowboys anytime soon. But since you're not going to quit being a "fan", then maybe you should stock up on some Maxi PADS---and no, Dez will not carry those for you, and some Midol until menopause sets in then you can switch on over to estrogen and some Glenlivet single malt scotch.

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan, dipshat. Jerry Jones will come and go. So will Stephen. I will not abandon my team simply because an egomaniac oil salesman holds it hostage.

Reaction score
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan, dipshat. Jerry Jones will come and go. So will Stephen. I will not abandon my team simply because an egomaniac oil salesman holds it hostage.

You still haven't answered my question.

How many "real" GM's have had as much success as Jerry Jones?

Top Bottom