Reaction score
Are you sure in his excitement cr isn't just pressing X 3 times as soon as the playcall menu cones up? Giving him the same play everytime

Reaction score
Are you sure in his excitement cr isn't just pressing X 3 times as soon as the playcall menu cones up? Giving him the same play everytime

Well in the second game, i set it up so we didn’t have that game flow shit hoping he would change it up a little. Nope, he was still calling that same play. I literally have 3 guys covering him and he’s trying to force it in there.

C

Cr122

Well in the second game, i set it up so we didn’t have that game flow shit hoping he would change it up a little. Nope, he was still calling that same play. I literally have 3 guys covering him and he’s trying to force it in there.

Why should I change it up if you can't stop it? Jennings had what 167 yards on you?

C

Cr122

Oh the only stat i remember is the final score lol The middle will be covered next time we play again!

Seriously, there's 3 plays I use over the middle. They look similar because I'm in the same package. Trust me they are not the same play. Just ask Sheik.

Actually, on the one play there's 3 different receivers I go to on different downs. You shut down the one I have a lot of success in. When we play again I'll throw some different stuff at you.

Reaction score
Seriously, there's 3 plays I use over the middle. They look similar because I'm in the same package. Trust me they are not the same play. Just ask Sheik.

Actually, on the one play there's 3 different receivers I go to on different downs. You shut down the one I have a lot of success in. When we play again I'll throw some different stuff at you.

Yea, you have some different routes the attack the middle. I use those type of routes too, they work. Crossing and drag routes are probably the most effective in the game. The toughest players are the ones that can do it all and use plenty of run/pass balance. My offense is a work in progress. It’s not good enough yet. My defense is coming around. I have my Psycho package i enjoy using.

C

Cr122

=Everlastingxxx;98414]Yea, you have some different routes the attack the middle. I use those type of routes too, they work. Crossing and drag routes are probably the most effective in the game. The toughest players are the ones that can do it all and use plenty of run/pass balance. My offense is a work in progress. It’s not good enough yet. My defense is coming around. I have my Psycho package i enjoy using.

My defense is like a roller coaster. I'm struggling on defense a bit right now. I'll come around.

I only use about 30 plays on offense out of the playbook. I need to practice more or change my playbook.

Reaction score
My defense is like a roller coaster. I'm struggling on defense a bit right now. I'll come around.

I only use about 30 plays on offense out of the playbook. I need to practice more or change my playbook.

im online, im on a 9 game winning streak

your d is pretty straight forward. not too much blitzing i dont think

C

Cr122

= he's going grave robbing.

lol

Actually, the first place we stopped was an estate sale. We bought out 2 rooms. This place was huge. I'm thinking about buying this house. It's on the market for 169,000.

The family that lived in the house owned it for 38 years. Parents passed away and the kids moved out of state. The reason I want this house is the woodwork is hand made and was done in the 1800's. Very nice.

There's probably 40,000 in the woodwork alone. 5 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths. The odd thing about it is there's a lookout tower in the house that is attached to the attic. It's half the size of a normal tower, but very creepy.

I asked them why the price of the house was so cheep because other houses in that area are going for 200,000.

They said they just want to get out from under it and sell it, because they live out of state.

Oh, and we did eventually go to the antique auction. Spent my whole day bidding on shit.

Top Bottom