Reaction score
Yeah right. Interesting as to how your first post on this board is directly to this thread of all threads.

Why is that interesting? Every other Cowboys board I've ever visited has one of these threads too.

Would it have made you feel better if my first post was in the Intro thread with a whole ""Hai guyz!" post?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why is that interesting? Every other Cowboys board I've ever visited has one of these threads too.

Would it have made you feel better if my first post was in the Intro thread with a whole ""Hai guyz!" post?

When most Cowboys' fans register and have their first post... it's not on the rivals forum. The fact that you and a bunch of Redskins' fans all registered today, and your first posting was on that particular thread in a smart ass manner... you are a Redskins' fan. Just grow a pair and admit it.

Reaction score
When most Cowboys' fans register and have their first post... it's not on the rivals forum. The fact that you and a bunch of Redskins' fans all registered today, and your first posting was on that particular thread in a smart ass manner... you are a Redskins' fan. Just grow a pair and admit it.

You've got the 2nd most posts in this thread of anyone. Maybe you're secretly a Skins fan.

~ominous music~

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You've got the 2nd most posts in this thread of anyone. Maybe you're secretly a Skins fan.

~ominous music~

I guarantee that I have at least three times more postings on other Cowboys' threads than this one. And my first posting was not on a thread like this. All 4 of your postings have been on this thread. You gave yourself away.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is my first post if you don't count CowboysCentral (89Airborn) and while I'm too old to call people bitches on the internet, this is an epic crow thread and while we're on the subject of the ESPN boards, Laz was on the Redskins forum making all kinds of brash predictions that fell flat on their face, so of course that's going to attract all those kids who apparently aren't too old to call people bitches on the internet. Would you expect anything less from the ESPN boards? Naturally it's all culminating in this delightful thread. I think trolling is stupid but if I poke the trolls I'm not going to be shocked when they all come out in full force.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is my first post if you don't count CowboysCentral (89Airborn) and while I'm too old to call people bitches on the internet, this is an epic crow thread and while we're on the subject of the ESPN boards, Laz was on the Redskins forum making all kinds of brash predictions that fell flat on their face, so of course that's going to attract all those kids who apparently aren't too old to call people bitches on the internet. Would you expect anything less from the ESPN boards? Naturally it's all culminating in this delightful thread. I think trolling is stupid but if I poke the trolls I'm not going to be shocked when they all come out in full force.

Copy and paste them if I did. Show an prove.

Reaction score
welcome to the board Airborne now all we need is Veg and maybe Smurf then the old Redskin posters from CC will all be here hummmmmm. lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Me and Sbk double teamed some waitress in Mexico last year. He's not gay.

C

Cr122

I know it, enough of this gay shit it's getting old, it obviously isn't the same person.

Move the fuck on about it for Christ sakes.

Top Bottom