dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, says he has worked with Gus Bradley before and has a residence in FL, might prefer going there as DC

Also probably doesnt help that some assistants migth not prefer working for Garrett right now, as his long term security in Dallas is definitely in question.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
WOW.

do any of the media in this market have any idea what is going on.

stretch said it was a done deal, then hill said it was also, then eatman said it was going to happen?

la confora is a complete idiot but if he says he is interviewing in jax I mean its hard to get that wrong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and Bradley apparently didnt even mention Marinelli for DC, mentioned two other guys by name though

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so marinellis agent trying to get more money out of jerry by putting this out there then?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if its money we dont have anything to worry about...Jones pays assistants top dollar here

I have a feeling that is one of the things he is most pissed about.

In fairness to jerry for a change, he has paid a lot of money to coaches in the last 10 years.

at some point you have to expect the guy to get pissed about being 8-8 when he has the largest scouting department and really expensive assitant coaches.

it doenst add up....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He wouldn't offer Payton 8 mil a year though.

nobody really knows that, thats just speculation

the fact is if Payton really didnt want to leave New Orleans, once he got an offer he was happy with he was gonna stay...and thats exactly what Shefter reported, that he never really wanted to leave

Reaction score
Fuck Jerry. He's paying top dollar to underqualified people and then getting upset when the results aren't positive. I can't blame these coaches for robbing him, but at some point he needs to realize that you can't just buy championships.

Top Bottom