Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I find it odd that people who demand the 2nd Amendment to be followed to the letter of the law and no one better infringe upon your Constitutional rights to bear arms, don't seem to have the same respect for Kaepernick's 1st Amendment rights.

You're taking a huge leap here cmd. Dooms already spelled it out and I agree with what he said. Kapernick can say whatever he wants and he has a right to his opinion and I'd have a huge issue if the government tried to infringe on that freedom. But I don't have to agree with it, nor should his employer.

This whole issue with "rouge" police officers is a farce. If these folks that are protesting the police would support those same officers who are cleared, then I think their argument would have some validity. But these idiots take a stand on any police shooting, whether the police were justified or not and that muddies the water. I also believe these folks can do a whole lot of good being vocal about the issues in the black community that is under siege, not by the police, but by the violence perpetrated by their own. This attack on the police has only made them less aggressive in policing these communities.

As far as I'm concerned, Kapernick can say whatever he wants to say and is free to say it within the boundaries of free speech. But to make a connection between the flag and the issues the black community is facing is a stretch. Folks bled and died to preserve his right to be free and collect on his 100 million dollar contract. You can respect the flag and those who have served and still disagree with the police. They are two separate issues.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently his Jersey sales have spiked and he is now the 5th highest selling jersey in the NFL and he's a fucking back up! lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've seen a couple reports that he may get cut

I don't know that I believe them but wouldn't mind if it did happen. Especially now that we already have Sanchez and wouldn't end up with him on our roster now

Top Bottom