Reaction score
Yeah he said Hillary is a criminal and Trump is a liar. But I betcha a dolla he still pulls the (D) lever straight across come election day.

Not really. Its true. Everyone knows it.

But he'll still vote for her!

Right next to Pep pulling that same lever
I knew it would short circuit your brains. All of you claiming you know who he's voting for. LOL

And to the last one, I've stated on this forum many times who I'm voting for. What incentive would I have to lie about it and really vote for Hillary? Moron.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I knew it would short circuit your brains. All of you claiming you know who he's voting for.
LOL

I have no frikkin clue, I only assume based on his demographic!

But because I completely agree with his assessment of both, there's no way it short circuits anything.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I knew it would short circuit your brains. All of you claiming you know who he's voting for. LOL

How many BLM dickwads would vote for anything other than whomever the most liberal dipshit is?

There's only one choice for them. Even someone with your smallish political acumen should be able to figure that one out.

Reaction score
How many BLM dickwads would vote for anything other than whomever the most liberal dipshit is?

There's only one choice for them. Even someone with your smallish political acumen should be able to figure that one out.
I don't know how many of them would vote for what david. See, I don't make assumptions about people because of one thing they do, or because of what they look like.

It's not "political acumen" to look at someone who does something you don't agree with and doesn't look like you, and assume they must be voting for Hillary. That's just speculation based in racism.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^ Sounds like a liberal hack now.

As usual.

Only one party has chosen (repeatedly) to meet with BLM. Only one party "consulted" with them on criminal policies. Their people only show up to rally for one particular group of people. Writings on the wall for all to see there hayseed, except for you.

Reaction score
^ Sounds like a liberal hack now.

As usual.
Yawn. Anyone who doesn't assume the same things you assume is a liberal hack. Got it. Dumbass.

Only one party has chosen (repeatedly) to meet with BLM. Only one party "consulted" with them on criminal policies. Their people only show up to rally for one particular group of people. Writings on the wall for all to see there hayseed, except for you.
"writing's on the wall" = I'm just gonna wildly speculate here, and ignore what he said about Hillary because that doesn't fit my narrative.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No asswipe, I called you a liberal hack because you played the "racism" card, which is what those folks do over and over again even if there is zero evidence for it. I made my statement on Kapernicks voting based on the fact that he is engaged to a BLM idiot and he himself preaches that garbage now. Those people have been to the Obama WH numerous times, and in fact the Clinton Campaign "consulted" with BLM on how criminal policy should be laid out. They're doing that for a reason asshat.

Again, forest for the trees stuff here dude.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know this will get flamed by the heavy right-lean of this board BUT...

I find it odd that people who demand the 2nd Amendment to be followed to the letter of the law and no one better infringe upon your Constitutional rights to bear arms, don't seem to have the same respect for Kaepernick's 1st Amendment rights.

Most of you guys know me. I'm a veteran and yes, I'm a Democrat. One of the reasons I felt honored to serve this country is that this country allows its citizens the right to protest, stand up for yourself, and express your opinions. Now, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences from your free speech. Kaepernick could very well be cut and out of football for his comments. He still gets to protest.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I find it odd that people who demand the 2nd Amendment to be followed to the letter of the law and no one better infringe upon your Constitutional rights to bear arms, don't seem to have the same respect for Kaepernick's 1st Amendment rights.
When someone in government tries to make Kaepernick stand for the anthem, you will hear me howling immediately. The 1st Amendment protects our speech from GOVERNMENT action, not private action.

There is no right to speech in the constitution or in this country, that shields us from the consequences of our speech. More speech is a consequence of speech. Any private citizen who is responding to Kaepernick is NOT violating his rights in any way. Your comparison is completely invalid.

The constitution protects us from government action only. There is nothing in it whatsoever that protects us from each other. A surprising amount of people don't know that.

Kaepernick can open his mouth and say anything he wants. We have the same right, to reply. This does not in any way violate any right he has.

The fucking sissy isn't a downtrodden picked on victim - he is recipient of the consequences of his actions and his words.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Now, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences from your free speech. Kaepernick could very well be cut and out of football for his comments. He still gets to protest.

has anyone suggested otherwise? he's entitled to free speech, and so are his critics. that said, it goes without saying that you have less rights in the workplace than you do as a private citizen. the NFL or the Niners are free to punish him (fine, suspension, outright release) for tarnishing their brand. but they're race-whipped cowards, so they won't.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When someone in government tries to make Kaepernick stand for the anthem, you will hear me howling immediately. The 1st Amendment protects our speech from GOVERNMENT action, not private action.

There is no right to speech in the constitution or in this country, that shields us from the consequences of our speech. More speech is a consequence of speech. Any private citizen who is responding to Kaepernick is NOT violating his rights in any way. Your comparison is completely invalid.

The constitution protects us from government action only. There is nothing in it whatsoever that protects us from each other. A surprising amount of people don't know that.

Kaepernick can open his mouth and say anything he wants. We have the same right, to reply. This does not in any way violate any right he has.

The fucking sissy isn't a downtrodden picked on victim - he is recipient of the consequences of his actions and his words.

I get what you are saying but the general problem is that people are feeling that Kaepernick should not be allowed to not stand for the national anthem. My argument is that the 1st Amendment allows him the right to not stand. To me, this is no different from John Carlos and Tommie Smith using the 1968 Olympics. At the time, people were outraged. Occasionally, athletes are going to use their influence to voice issues that are important to them. Celebrities as well. It's not as if Kaepernick is flipping off the flag and being disruptive. He is quietly protesting a country that he feels is not affording the same rights to Black people, mainly in regards to the police. I support his right to do this even though I would not choose the same method of protest he chose. That choice is why I love this country.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but the general problem is that people are feeling that Kaepernick should not be allowed to not stand for the national anthem.
I haven't seen that anywhere.

IF and when people start calling for a law that says you have to stand for it, then you'll see me howling. I really don't care what they "feel." What they "feel" isn't a problem at all.

Your comparison to the 2A is still quite invalid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He can protest, he certainly has every right to voice his opinion. But disrespecting the country and all those who have served and/or died to provide those rights isn't the right way to go about that. I think statistics clearly show the "cause" he's supporting has no merit and because of that I think people like him and other BLM supporters are garbage, but I don't think he shouldn't have the right to voice his opinion.

Most of you guys know me. I'm a veteran and yes, I'm a Democrat

Thank you for your service and I like your draft takes, but for God sakes man please wake up with your political side :)

One of the reasons I felt honored to serve this country is that this country allows its citizens the right to protest, stand up for yourself, and express your opinions. Now, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences from your free speech. Kaepernick could very well be cut and out of football for his comments. He still gets to protest.

I don't care that he wants to protest, as you said it is his right. But I think he chose the wrong way to go about it.

He also isn't getting cut because of his comments, if he gets cut its because he earned it with shitty play on the field. That said, I do think him and his people saw the writing on the wall and potentially that had some impact on why he chose to do what he did. He knew that'd put all kinds of pressure back on the Niners to reconsider releasing him, out of fear for the media stating what you just did. That he was only released because of this shameful stunt.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Police executive blasts Colin Kaepernick over socks

ESPN.com news services

After the head of a national police organization blasted Colin Kaepernick on Thursday for wearing socks with cartoon pigs in police hats, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback said he didn't want the apparel to distract from his protest of racial inequalities in America.

On Instagram, Kaepernick said he wore the socks in practice to make a statement -- but he did so before he took a public stance by refusing to stand for the national anthem at preseason games.

According to USA Today, Kaepernick reportedly wore the socks as early as Aug. 10, but he had not been asked about them. Images of the socks were posted on social media Wednesday night and quickly created a stir.

"It's just ridiculous that the same league that prohibits the Dallas [Cowboys] football club from honoring the slain officers in their community with their uniforms stands silent when Kaepernick is dishonoring police officers with what he's wearing on the field," Bill Johnson, executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said, according to USA TODAY Sports.

"I think the league is in a downward spiral regarding their obligations to the public under [commissioner] Roger Goodell, and this is just another example of that."

The league has taken action in the past for what players wear at practice. The NFL told the Patriots this summer that players must wear numbers on their practice uniforms, in part to monitor injured players. It's not clear if the league would come down on Kaepernick's statement socks. According to USA Today, the league said it would not comment until it spoke to the Niners.

"I wore these socks, in the past, because the rogue cops that are allowed to hold positions in police departments, not only put the community in danger, but also the cops that have the right intentions in danger by creating an environment of tension and mistrust," Kaepernick wrote on Instagram on Thursday. "I have two uncles and friends who are police officers and work to protect and serve ALL people. So before these socks, which were worn before I took my public stance, are used to distract from the real issues, I wanted to address this immediately."

On Sunday, Kaepernick said he welcomed the attention that his stance has garnered.

"The fact that it has blown up like this, I think it's a good thing. It brings awareness," he said. "Now, I think people are really talking about it. Having conversations about how to make change. What's really going on in this country. And we can move forward. ... There is police brutality. People of color have been targeted by police. So that's a large part of it, and they're government officials. They are put in place by the government. So that's something that this country has to change. There's things we can do to hold them more accountable. Make those standards higher."

Kaepernick is expected to play Thursday night against the San Diego Chargers, who will be holding their annual salute to the military at the game. He has indicated that he will continue to sit for the national anthem until he sees change in the country.

The socks are not the first apparel that Kaepernick has worn to make a statement. He also wore a Fidel Castro T-shirt and a Malcolm X hat last week. He has not been seen by the media wearing the socks since a San Francisco police officer's union official complained about his lack of sensitivity on Monday.

Johnson, who represents more than 240,000 active law enforcement officers, called Kaepernick wearing the socks disrespectful, according to USA Today.

"It doesn't seem like he's thought through or bothered to educate himself about the way [law enforcement officers] are out there trying to do a very difficult job, and the vast majority of the time get the job done right," Johnson said, according to the newspaper.

Reaction score

Reaction score
No asswipe, I called you a liberal hack because you played the "racism" card, which is what those folks do over and over again even if there is zero evidence for it. I made my statement on Kapernicks voting based on the fact that he is engaged to a BLM idiot and he himself preaches that garbage now. Those people have been to the Obama WH numerous times, and in fact the Clinton Campaign "consulted" with BLM on how criminal policy should be laid out. They're doing that for a reason asshat.

Again, forest for the trees stuff here dude.
no racist undertones here... LOL

Top Bottom