LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You got a stat line on him today? Had to be like 6 for 110. Came up huge. Not sure I trust him more than I would a proven vet, but he came up clutch today.

The guy made the most of his opportunities. What more can you ask of him?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol Let's not get crazy now. He had a couple nice catches to go along with the defense being totally abused on a playaction fake and was wide open. If he continues to impress, maybe move him up the depth chart. Giving players money and/or promotions for doing their job ONCE is a bad idea. Plays right into the entitled attitude we've all been complaining about with this team for a while now.

Uh no. I've been saying this since training camp. This is no knee-jerk.

JOHN WAYNE

Spectator
Reaction score
Jessie Holley wins the game? If John Wayne woke up tomorrow with his head sewn to the carpet, he wouldn't be more surprised than he is now.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Uh no. I've been saying this since training camp. This is no knee-jerk.

So you were saying this watching him play against scrubs. Some are backups now, and others are walking the street. Noted.

He has three career catches. All today. Not real smart to make him your #3 yet.

Reaction score
The safety had him already while he was stretching out his arm. Donte Whitner is freaking fast.

NoDak, I'm going to kill you.

Whitner ran a 4.2 something forty at the Combine-he would have caught him no matter what.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jessie Holley wins the game? If John Wayne woke up tomorrow with his head sewn to the carpet, he wouldn't be more surprised than he is now.

I lol'd, so there's no way you are who I thought you were.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So you were saying this watching him play against scrubs. Some are backups now, and others are walking the street. Noted.

He has three career catches. All today. Not real smart to make him your #3 yet.

Yes. Go back and read my posts if you have a mind to. I always thought he was better than Ogletree.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes. Go back and read my posts if you have a mind to. I always thought he was better than Ogletree.

Hey, cool. You think he's better then Ogletree. Awesome. Still doesn't change the fact that before today, he's never had an NFL catch. And you wanted to make him the #3. Please don't take offense while I lol at your football sense now and more than likely in the future.

C

Cr122

Austin isn't ruled out for the Redskins game yet, and Dez won't miss two games in a row.

Having said this Holley can still be at least the #3 WR for Monday night. Dez and Miles have time to heal.

I don't know the status of Ogletree, but I know he was hurt late in the game. Like Laz said in another thread we'll see a lot of two tight end sets.

Top Bottom