cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can we sign the 2nd and 3rd place finishers from 4th and Long too?

Reaction score
He had like 2 receptions for 15 yards or so, then the 77 yarder which should've been 79 yards if he didn't start showboating like a jackass.

We're fortunate he didn't fumble there.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He had like 2 receptions for 15 yards or so, then the 77 yarder which should've been 79 yards if he didn't start showboating like a jackass.

We're fortunate he didn't fumble there.

showboating? He is just slow.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Needs to be our #3.

lol Let's not get crazy now. He had a couple nice catches to go along with the defense being totally abused on a playaction fake and was wide open. If he continues to impress, maybe move him up the depth chart. Giving players money and/or promotions for doing their job ONCE is a bad idea. Plays right into the entitled attitude we've all been complaining about with this team for a while now.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You got a stat line on him today? Had to be like 6 for 110. Came up huge. Not sure I trust him more than I would a proven vet, but he came up clutch today.

3 catches, 96 yards.

Reaction score
showboating? He is just slow.

If he had continued to run hard, instead of putting his arms in the air at the 10 yard line... he'da got in.

Sure, the safety was faster than him, but he still should've gotten in.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If he had continued to run hard, instead of putting his arms in the air at the 10 yard line... he'da got in.

Sure, the safety was faster than him, but he still should've gotten in.

The safety had him already while he was stretching out his arm. Donte Whitner is freaking fast.

NoDak, I'm going to kill you.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol Let's not get crazy now. He had a couple nice catches to go along with the defense being totally abused on a playaction fake and was wide open. If he continues to impress, maybe move him up the depth chart. Giving players money and/or promotions for doing their job ONCE is a bad idea. Plays right into the entitled attitude we've all been complaining about with this team for a while now.

I don't know, he seems to catch everything that comes his way. That's what a good #3 guy does. He doesn't create much seperation, but then neither did Patrick Crayton.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know, he seems to catch everything that comes his way. That's what a good #3 guy does. He doesn't create much seperation, but then neither did Patrick Crayton.

Oh, I'll freely admit that Jesse Holley actually looks like an NFL WR this year. He had a good camp and is showing up. He runs good routes. I just wouldn't hand it over. If he continues to show he belongs, work him in a little more. I'd love to see him succeed. Not only to help the Cowboys, but to watch certain people back peddle on their stance of him.

Top Bottom