Reaction score
Exactly, which makes these press conferences a pointless exercise. Just more face time for Jerrah.

Which also makes guys who claim stuff to be clear frauds. If Kiper Jr and McShay even admit that their sources are likely lying at this point (which they both have on ESPN), then I'm pretty sure that ciskowski, jerry and Garrett are not letting legit info slip through to the Brentwood apartment high speed 56k modems. Same goes for the poor Seattle front office who have no idea that a fat stalker is claiming inside intelligence.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Imo, that'd be a fucking tragedy. This team has far too many needs to be giving away draft picks this or next year.

If you love those players, I guess it'd be a rough decision, but I don't like either.

Trading up to grab any player would have me turning the channel and not watching the rest of the draft.

Jeff Sullinger definitely made it seem like it was a real possibility

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Straight from my blackberry.

Bronco's deciding on Dareus or Peterson at #2.

muttley.gif

Reaction score
At least ciskowski is saying that oline and OLB talent stands out in this draft.

Means someone is at least looking at oline in that room. Romo deserves better than that SHIT they were happy to give him last year.

Garrett back to using 500 word answers to say absolutely nothing. He's so goddamn monotoned and boring.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
well that is the end of the press conference relative to uhh it being the opposite of the beginning...uhh relevant to the end...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At least ciskowski is saying that oline and OLB talent stands out in this draft.

Means someone is at least looking at oline in that room. Romo deserves better than that SHIT they were happy to give him last year.

Garrett back to using 500 word answers to say absolutely nothing. He's so goddamn monotoned and boring.

actually he explained the type of fullbacks and tight ends that are coming out of college and how that changes what you look for and how you evaluate them pretty clearly.

but if you have a tardo agenda against everything he says then you probably missed it.

Reaction score
lol

Our "war room" is a plethora of unintentional comedy. That's probably not a good indicator for future success...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Imo, that'd be a fucking tragedy. This team has far too many needs to be giving away draft picks this or next year.

If you love those players, I guess it'd be a rough decision, but I don't like either.

Trading up to grab any player would have me turning the channel and not watching the rest of the draft.

Thats pretty dumb then.

If any team is absolutely sold on a certain guy, you should do whatever you can to get him (within reason). Its better than "settling" for some lesser guy.

Reaction score
prepare for calvin watkins and clarence hill to write tom ciskowski says there are not many holes and is a moron articles tomorrow.

20 bucks, calvin watkins never stops referencing ciskowski saying we dont have many needs.

Called it.

@calvinwatkins
Tom Ciskowski said the team doesn't have any holes but they're not afraid to upgrade the roster.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Called it.

@calvinwatkins
Tom Ciskowski said the team doesn't have any holes but they're not afraid to upgrade the roster.

expect it every time watkins is talking on the radio/tv or in his online whatever he does.....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thats pretty dumb then.

If any team is absolutely sold on a certain guy, you should do whatever you can to get him (within reason). Its better than "settling" for some lesser guy.

I don't think it's dumb to trade up to grab a player. I'd only do it if you're a player or two away from putting your team over the top.

I thinks it's stupid/reckless to do that when you are nearly 10 players away.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think it's dumb to trade up to grab a player. I'd only do it if you're a player or two away from putting your team over the top.

I thinks it's stupid/reckless to do that when you are nearly 10 players away.

First, we're nowhere near 10 players away

Second, the odds of getting really excellent players are a much higher % when you draft earlier. Therefore getting one guy who might be a perennial probowler or difference maker would be better than drafting a lesser guy 4 or 5 spots later, along with the likely 3rd rd pick (or whatever) you migth be giving up.

Right now with where we are, quality >>> quantity IMO

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We're closer to 10 than we are 1 player away.

We need decent players @ both G positions, center, 2 DEs, SOLB, FS and SS.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

under the radar stuff we need also, punter, 3rd tight end, 3rd wr, backup tackle, possible return man if harris doesnt work out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

you could probably say that about just about every team in the league then

Top Bottom