boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rams are looking to trade up to get their next QB so it's a very likely scenario

I would hate that trade down. That takes us well below the top defenders like Rankins, etc. Plus I bet it only costs them a 2nd rounder, which is what we traded to them in the shitty Claiborne trade. I would as soon stand pat unless they came off with more, unlikely since they saw how they ripped off the Redskins.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I would hate that trade down. That takes us well below the top defenders like Rankins, etc. Plus I bet it only costs them a 2nd rounder, which is what we traded to them in the shitty Claiborne trade. I would as soon stand pat unless they came off with more, unlikely since they saw how they ripped off the Redskins.

They would have to pay much more than a 2nd rounder to move up from 12 to 4. At 12 they would likely target Ezekiel Elliott or Paxton Lynch.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
15th to 4th
The Rams pick at #15 not 12

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is less chance of my home team the Rams being stupid and screwing up their draft then I have of Jerry fucking it all up. At least between the two teams one of them should end up with one of the top three QB's in this upcoming draft

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Your drunk dude.

There's no way in hell the Rams go from 15 to 4 and only give up a 2nd.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Rams or Niners moving up to 3 if Goff is still on the board.

As much as I want Goff, I'm perfectly okay with this scenario. Don't trade up, we need the picks. Plus, Jerry terrifies me in trades.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I want Goff, I'm perfectly okay with this scenario. Don't trade up, we need the picks. Plus, Jerry terrifies me in trades.

yeah, lets let other teams draft the franchise QB's, we dont need that here

Top Bottom