Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yep hoof bite. That is my concern.

The people who caused this are going to be the ones to have to fix it, which clearly they are not capable of doing.

And now we have to replace the whole defense essentially.

And for what it is worth, in the summer of 07 parcells told babe laufenberg once I am gone you will never know I was there...

And that is exactly where we are at today. The cliff is in sight we will find out if they drive right over it like 2000 or if anyone can fix any of this.

Personally I don't think anyone here is capable of fixing it, unless Garrett makes changes to the staff, roster and scouting department.

That's interesting that Parcells told Babe that.

If you had video of it, I'd love see it.

When you look back at it now, you just know that Parcells knew that Jerry couldn't help himself.

What we saw last year with Jerry giving Jason full autonomy is not far off from when he hired Parcells. He was thoroughly embarrassed and swallowed some pride.

I have zero doubt that as Dallas gets more successful, Jerry will get his dumb ass back into the mix. We saw him on the sidelines last week, it's only a matter of time before he shits the bed again and Dallas is right back at being a bottom feeder.

I think it's bbgun had a sig a while back saying that Dallas will not win another championship with Jerry involved and I can believe it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's interesting that Parcells told Babe that.

If you had video of it, I'd love see it.

When you look back at it now, you just know that Parcells knew that Jerry couldn't help himself.

What we saw last year with Jerry giving Jason full autonomy is not far off from when he hired Parcells. He was thoroughly embarrassed and swallowed some pride.

I have zero doubt that as Dallas gets more successful, Jerry will get his dumb ass back into the mix. We saw him on the sidelines last week, it's only a matter of time before he shits the bed again and Dallas is right back at being a bottom feeder.

I think it's bbgun had a sig a while back saying that Dallas will not win another championship with Jerry involved and I can believe it.

Yes I have video of it.. Do a search at the zone. I don't remember which hard drive I have it on and it will take me half the day to find it....actually it might be on my YouTube page..can't remember.

Think putting this all on Jerry is wrong personally. I think now more than ever the people he has listened to and given control to are showing up as failures. I dint for a believe Jerry is making the draft picks. But he as I seem to recall lays more to his scouting staff than anyone else.

Everyone here have been rewarded for nothing. Accomplishing nothing.

Jerry is still part of it though, he s the moron that destroyed the teams chemistry they took years to build In 08 by just bringing in morons like pacman and then making every excuse in the book fir these types of people.

I do see how it gets better without a major shakeup on all levels. Fat cats like ciskowski, campo, houck who have been here for years at high salaries only to fail repeatedly are the problem. Throw in a had coach who got he same poor quality of play in big moments and veterans who did not produce and you get what we see week to week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still think the last two drafts are cause for optimism. And we wont be sitting out free agency this year.

The talent on opening day 2012 is going to be significantly better than it was opening dfay 2011.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I still think the last two drafts are cause for optimism. And we wont be sitting out free agency this year.

The talent on opening day 2012 is going to be significantly better than it was opening dfay 2011.

we should be extremely aggressive in free agency out of the sheer neccessity of making up for bad drafts and aging players.

if garrett can get the right group on the coaching staff on defense we have a chance to completely rebuild the defense in the new staffs mold.

if we roll with ryan and campo and just try and plug in a new corner were dead.

if this front office gives money to anthony spencer it will be a sign of just not knowing what it is doing.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone have the clip of Cickowski raving about Josh Thomas?

i have lots of clips of ciskowski raving about players he put in this organization that other people have taken the fall for.

including saturday night when ciskowski was raving about the young interior of costa, kowalski, arkin and nagy.

the man has dug a holefor this organization. I certainly hope he has a rope to get out of it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I actually have hopes for Kowalski, Arkin and Nagy. All seem to be good, smart athletes.

Costuck needs to go, I'd keep Kowalski as the swing OG/C type.

I think a line of Tyron, DeCastro, Nagy, Arkin, and Free has some future potential.

Top Bottom