Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No two ways about it.

To play this poorly again should be the end of this era.

Whole staff should be changed, and the new guy should have input on the scouting depRtment like parcells did.

People will complain about Jerry, but Tom ciskowski is the guy in charge of personnel. He has failed miserably since parcells left.

Glaring talent holes and absolutely no discipline.

It's time for a fresh voice in the organization to change up everything.

Otherwise romo and ware's careers have peaked and will just go over the cliff with the rest of the organization.

The difference in tonight's game was the front offices. I fear we are destined to seriously go backwards.

It really is mind boggling to have this poor of a showing in a game like this. Again.

No excuses, someone in this organization needs to sit down and do the right thing.....make a change and admit we need help from a proven veteran presence.

Cause no one here can fix what they keep causing.

Sadly there is nobody here to fix the problems we have.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i disagree w our drafting..i think recently we our doing a much better job...the rest of it is true

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
We NEED to get a new Head Coach. Garrett is useless and is wasting our players' time here.

You CANNOT keep him. He will just cause this bullshit to happen next year.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett has pissed me off as much as anyone but I honestly think he would be okay if he hired a proven playcaller. Someone to balance him out and bounce opinions off. He just needs to be the Head Coach.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i disagree w our drafting..i think recently we our doing a much better job...the rest of it is true

Ciskowski has pulled aoa, Jason Williams and countless corners who don't work out.

We needed all those guys to win this type of game tonight.

Wasted picks because as a front office they are just not good enough.

Time will tell if the people who have that ability do the right thing and make wholesale changes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the last two drafts look pretty promising, and they did the right thing by ushering in younger players to replace aged guys who were taking up too much cap space. We'll dump a few more players this offseason, although unlike last yr we'll be pretty active in free agency and we should be able to upgrade several areas with some quality additions.

They need to change out some coaches, will be interesting to see what they do with guys like Ryan, Campo, Maxie and Houck.

I was really down on the team at the half, but they played with some pride and made it a game in the 2nd half. This wasnt our year. Too many injuries, too much bad luck and way too much inconsistent play.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We NEED to get a new Head Coach. Garrett is useless and is wasting our players' time here.

You CANNOT keep him. He will just cause this bullshit to happen next year.

Well then you should probably take a pass on next year then, because Jones said he isnt firing Garrett.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You want to draft offensive linemen?

Frigging instant gratification madden fantasy players

I'm not sure it matters who we draft, they seem to miss at almost every position.

Robert Brewster, Jason Williams, aoa, all those corners, ark in....all these kinds of guys should have had big roles in this game but they are not even on the team they are so bad.

At some point it has to be the people making decisions as much as the players.

To me it's simply not good enough or acceptable. And if the changes are not made this offseason it's over for romo and ware.

With this front office we are headed off the cliff.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ciskowski has pulled aoa, Jason Williams and countless corners who don't work out.

Time will tell if the people who have that ability do the right thing and make wholesale changes.

nobody is going to hit on every pick..or even close to it..

Dez
Lee
Smith
Murray

at least we are hitting on our premium picks..thats a must..we will see what we have in carter..too early to say now..

MB4 is right...we need to stop fuckin around and draft some fuckin Olinemen

Reaction score
They need a Jj watt type batting gown balls and being active in the front 7.

On the Bradshaw TD they had the prettiest straight across pocket I've ever seen. Theebs might post it it was do embarrassing.

You can't not make plays on D

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure it matters who we draft, they seem to miss at almost every position.

Robert Brewster, Jason Williams, aoa, all those corners, ark in....all these kinds of guys should have had big roles in this game but they are not even on the team they are so bad.

At some point it has to be the people making decisions as much as the players.

To me it's simply not good enough or acceptable. And if the changes are not made this offseason it's over for romo and ware.

With this front office we are headed off the cliff.

Yeah, lets focus on the one bad draft from 2009, and not even think about what happened in 2010 or 2011

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett has pissed me off as much as anyone but I honestly think he would be okay if he hired a proven playcaller. Someone to balance him out and bounce opinions off. He just needs to be the Head Coach.

I've been saying this. I really hope he takes to heart what Jimmy Johnson has said about this.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Could have had fucking Kam Chancellor.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, lets focus on the one bad draft from 2009, and not even think about what happened in 2010 or 2011

Come on David, the 2009 draft was a complete disaster and it's effect is obvious on our depth. We got lucky that Dez fell to us in 2010 and that teams were scared off by Sean Lee's injuries. We still missed on 4th rounder AOA. As far as 2011, you are supposed to add great players with the 9th pick. Murray was a find but we may have whiffed with 4th rounder David Arkin and 5th rounder Thomas was let go on cut day.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I agree, if Jerry wanted to point this team in the right direction, he'd clean out the trash and start fresh.

The goal of this franchise should be super bowls, not backing into the playoffs.

This isn't 20 years ago, it's not a 5-7 year process anymore. It's worst to first. You see it every year. You either have the staff and players, or you don't.

We currently lack everything in the front office/coaching department.

New lines on both sides of the ball and a new secondary is what this team needs. Jenkins can stay. Maybe Ratliff too if you move him out to end.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Come on David, the 2009 draft was a complete disaster and it's effect is obvious on our depth. We got lucky that Dez fell to us in 2010 and that teams were scared off by Sean Lee's injuries. We still missed on 4th rounder AOA. As far as 2011, you are supposed to add great players with the 9th pick. Murray was a find but we may have whiffed with 4th rounder David Arkin and 5th rounder Thomas was let go on cut day.

No question the 2009 draft was bad, and it is hurting us. But the last two drafts have been better and we've added some good players.

As for guys like Arkin, he was drafted with the future in mind, just like them taking a flier on a guy like Carter (who we'd never have been able to get at that draft spot had it not been for the injury). Nagy wasnt ready either, but he did do some things well (he has great movement skills and plays well in space). Both he and Arkin need time in our weight programs with Woicik. Kowalski looks like a keeper and at the very least looks like a guy who should be a solid backup swing OL (G/C) for us for a few years.

Top Bottom