Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon posting random dude pics. Guess he ran out of YouTube.

Do you want me to stop posting? I'm actually getting tired of talking about his team and then to hear shit from you every week just gets under my skin.

So what do you want to do?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you want me to stop posting? I'm actually getting tired of talking about his team and then to hear shit from you every week just gets under my skin.

So what do you want to do?

Jon, I suggest you simply beat Rock's ass. You and I will both feel better.

I am in total support of this.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon, I suggest you simply beat Rock's ass. You and I will both feel better.

I am in total support of this.

He's been bitching about my posts at least once a week for a while now.

If you don't like them, then don't look at them. I find stuff that I think is funny and interesting and go out of my way to post it here. Then I have to hear crap from him about it every week. It's annoying.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

Rock, you big meany-head.

But hey, Jon. Since you're taking requests over what you should do, could you smash yourself in the face with a brick, film it, then post it here? I'll pay you 50 bucks if there is blood shed. And a 100 dollar bonus for each tooth lost.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll get right on that.

In the meantime, I'll find something better do with my time until I hear from Rock.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm cool now. It was a Monday morning and I thought my wife's car needed another $1,000 in repairs. Bad mood.

(She is my wife basically. We just haven't gone before a used car salesman, I mean minister yet. Actually, we won't. It will be a Justice of the Peace. Someone who doesn't recite fairy tales and steal money.)

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Rock, you big meany-head.

But hey, Jon. Since you're taking requests over what you should do, could you smash yourself in the face with a brick, film it, then post it here? I'll pay you 50 bucks if there is blood shed. And a 100 dollar bonus for each tooth lost.

Harsh!

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm cool now. It was a Monday morning and I thought my wife's car needed another $1,000 in repairs. Bad mood.

(She is my wife basically. We just haven't gone before a used car salesman, I mean minister yet. Actually, we won't. It will be a Justice of the Peace. Someone who doesn't recite fairy tales and steal money.)

Just needed gas?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just needed gas?

Well, she ran into some deep water and sucked it into her fuel pump. The guy at Chevy said she needed a new fuel pump for $1000, which was off the record. I drove it around and it was fine. We put some octane booster in it and it was good to go.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
About blew my kid last night when Jerry Jones came walking out with George Strait to announce next years CMA or ACM, whatever, awards show will be at AT&T stadium.

As I was contemplating launching the remote through the TV, my wife pipes up, "hey, Hun, at least there will be some winning going on in that stadium next year."

Heh, nice save, bitch.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
BkqYpXMCEAABDhn.jpg

two presidents, two football players and a gold digger

Top Bottom