bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
sadly, she's a skank, so there goes her credibility

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
No. They'll go to any lengths to defend jerry, even banning accounts that complain about him NOT in the jason/jerry/rant zone. That's what happens when you ha e 60+ conservative christians running a message board.

I had been a CZ member for 10 years but today was the last straw for me and prompted me to find this forum. I used this pic as my sig pic:

668346581.jpg

I was told to remove it because it was too risque. I then posted a pic of a Cowboy cheerleader showing an equal amount of skin and was told "That is completely different because that is the official uniform given to her by the Cowboys." Wait, what? Hypocritical bullshit.

Fuck them and I won't be back.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
012.gif

P.S. Please change your avatar. She's too butch.

Reaction score
So on the scale, where is sexual assault compared to Ray Rice style physical assault? If they were equal, I'd say the owner is held to a higher standard.

Sorry, wishful thinking.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I had been a CZ member for 10 years but today was the last straw for me and prompted me to find this forum. I used this pic as my sig pic:

View attachment 2481

I was told to remove it because it was too risque. I then posted a pic of a Cowboy cheerleader showing an equal amount of skin and was told "That is completely different because that is the official uniform given to her by the Cowboys." Wait, what? Hypocritical bullshit.

Fuck them and I won't be back.
It's insane that website. They obviously choose sides. Hostile is the biggest fraud on the interwebz, yet you can't call him out on it. I'd love to choke idgit with his gay ass bowtie as well.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Please, please.... Football Gods if you exist.... No, PLEASE exist..... And grant my sincere prayer - that this turns into a mess for Jerruh SO bad - Donald Sterling bad... That he is forced to sell out and a investment group led by Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman buy this team.

Please, oh please Football Gods.... Save our team from this fucking megalomaniac, finally!

And then, O Football Gods please.... Have them first thing, take the fucking titty dancer poles down, remove them from the stadium O Football Gods.... Get rid of all the shitty art, and all the other garish trappings of Jerruh World.... Take down the stupid fucking video board and put new ones up behind each end zone.... Make them keep the damn stadium OPEN AIR as much as possible O Football Gods.... No more of this closed, sterile, dome stadium crap....

Is there enough magic in the moonlight, O Football Gods, to make this happen? Is this the blessed beginning?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So on the scale, where is sexual assault compared to Ray Rice style physical assault? If they were equal, I'd say the owner is held to a higher standard.

Sorry, wishful thinking.

He'd never be convicted of anything. Not unless she's a fan and wants him gone more than she wants a dump truck full of money.

Reaction score
He'd never be convicted of anything. Not unless she's a fan and wants him gone more than she wants a dump truck full of money.

I could give a shit if he's convicted. I just want him Ray Riced from the NFL.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I could give a shit if he's convicted. I just want him Ray Riced from the NFL.

I think you'd almost have to have an admission of guilt, video of the assault, or a conviction.

I doubt Rice would be this fucked without that video.

But yeah, I hope this things has legs.

Reaction score
I think you'd almost have to have an admission of guilt, video of the assault, or a conviction.

I doubt Rice would be this fucked without that video.

But yeah, I hope this things has legs.
I think if he settles the suit, that's at least a tacit admission. Sterling was 86ed from the NBA without a conviction. And while I'm not sure who exactly is suing Jerry, those pictures could be considered at least similar to the elevator video. Though it appears the girls in them were willing participants, we don't really know the circumstances or the particulars behind these allegations.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Please, please.... Football Gods if you exist.... No, PLEASE exist..... And grant my sincere prayer - that this turns into a mess for Jerruh SO bad - Donald Sterling bad... That he is forced to sell out and a investment group led by Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman buy this team.

Please, oh please Football Gods.... Save our team from this fucking megalomaniac, finally!

And then, O Football Gods please.... Have them first thing, take the fucking titty dancer poles down, remove them from the stadium O Football Gods.... Get rid of all the shitty art, and all the other garish trappings of Jerruh World.... Take down the stupid fucking video board and put new ones up behind each end zone.... Make them keep the damn stadium OPEN AIR as much as possible O Football Gods.... No more of this closed, sterile, dome stadium crap....

Is there enough magic in the moonlight, O Football Gods, to make this happen? Is this the blessed beginning?

I'd be on a natural high for the rest of my life if this ever happened, unfortunately its just a dream

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So these claims are from one of those chicks in the photos from a few weeks ago?

Nothing to see here. They looked like they were having a blast.

Top Bottom