cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
A former exotic dancer on Monday sued Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, accusing him of sexual assault after a June 2009 incident in a local hotel.

fresh off the amazingness that was the 2009 NFL Draft... Jerry felt like celebrating!

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wishful thinking but with the Ray Rice aftermath I'd love to see them suspend Jerry for a year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wishful thinking but with the Ray Rice aftermath I'd love to see them suspend Jerry for a year.

fuck that, I want him forced to sell the team or at the least be disbarred from any activity with them

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Unprecedented in the NFL.

Racism, murder, or kid crimes maybe but this won't get him kicked out of the league. A one-year vacation could be possible.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Could that, Jerry getting suspended, be yet one more thing that saves Jason Garrett's sorry ass?

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
moved to Rant zone. The Furor, I mean Reality, also posted where you're allowed to post about it on top of the forum.

I said "Jawohl, mein fuhrer!" to him one time when he censored me over some bullshit. He almost banned me for life.

I think I struck a nerve...

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looks like the thread at CZ is gone, is this a hoax?
No. They'll go to any lengths to defend jerry, even banning accounts that complain about him NOT in the jason/jerry/rant zone. That's what happens when you ha e 60+ conservative christians running a message board.

Top Bottom