Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a fucking 18 wheeler. How do you not see that? He didn't even crash trying to avoid it. I could respect that. You know? Spinning out with a bunch of rubber being burned. Something cool.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's a fucking 18 wheeler. How do you not see that? He didn't even crash trying to avoid it. I could respect that. You know? Spinning out with a bunch of rubber being burned. Something cool.

The only thing I can think is it was a service road and they just got off of 114, ironic because if I remember correctly it was 114 josh brent was getting off. I think.

or

he was really frigging hammered.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW, This seems like the exact scenario that would cause jerry and Jason to huddle up over on the plane this morning.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
agreed...normal guys who get dwis are usually smart as shit

not after something like brent/brown though

what an idiot

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Makes a ton of money and is injured a lot. Strike 1

Argued with owner. Strike 2

DUI AFTER the Brent Incident? He's done here.

The circus continues.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only thing I can think is it was a service road and they just got off of 114, ironic because if I remember correctly it was 114 josh brent was getting off. I think.
Was listening to the Fan for a while earlier and I think Arnold said it was only a mile or so from where Brent wrecked?

If it were farther west where all that hellish construction is, well, that's hard to negotiate sober. Can't believe there aren't a dozen wrecks a day there.

Reaction score
agreed...normal guys who get dwis are usually smart as shit

not after something like brent/brown though

what an idiot

Exactly.

Someone in my family got a DUI over a year ago, and the rest of us still either make plans ahead of time or find another way home if drunk.

These guys can use car services for free. Heck, even Uber is always emailing and soliciting for pro players to use their service.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If he goes to jail does Dallas get a cap reprieve?

This team is littered with morons, starting at the top.

I'm honestly not even shocked anymore. I'm just disappointed that Dallas is Cincy-South, probably worse. They have Pacman, that asshole from ASU who was a fuckup beyond all belief and went from 1st rounder to undrafted. They had Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson at another point. These guys have character risks and somehow they aren't out fucking up left and right. One of the truly "good guys" in Dallas is a complete fucking asshole who just shat on the team on behalf of everyone at that nuthouse who's enabling such bullshit.

Reaction score
If he goes to jail does Dallas get a cap reprieve?

This team is littered with morons, starting at the top.

I'm honestly not even shocked anymore. I'm just disappointed that Dallas is Cincy-South, probably worse. They have Pacman, that asshole from ASU who was a fuckup beyond all belief and went from 1st rounder to undrafted. They had Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson at another point. These guys have character risks and somehow they aren't out fucking up left and right. One of the truly "good guys" in Dallas is a complete fucking asshole who just shat on the team on behalf of everyone at that nuthouse who's enabling such bullshit.

I think you can get cap relief if the NFL suspends him. Someone else will have to verify that though.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think you can get cap relief if the NFL suspends him. Someone else will have to verify that though.

He'd have to be on the roster, wouldn't he?

You keep him around just for a fraction of his base salary? No thanks.

Reaction score
Makes a ton of money and his injured a lot. Strike 1

Argued with owner. Strike 2

DUI AFTER the Brent Incident? He's done here.

The circus continues.

Yup. How many times can they tell these guys to use a freakin car service? At some point, just gotta say to hell with it and send his ass packing. Maybe they'll see that and learn.

Reaction score
Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

Well, if that didn't cement his fate with the team, I dont know what would.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Someone in my family got a DUI over a year ago, and the rest of us still either make plans ahead of time or find another way home if drunk.

How could you not?
Just the DUI alone(Brent) should have given Jay-Rat pause,let alone the death of his team mate.
Personal stupidity in it's highest form.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Was he out by himself? That's what I'd like to know.

Was he with other players?

Top Bottom