Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My sources who are VERY close to the janitor who cleans the office next to Jerry's 2nd cousin are saying Hunter Henry at no. 4.

You heard it here first and you're welcome.

Reaction score
My best friend works for the Cowboys, and has an office in Valley Ranch. He overheard a conversation of Stephen Jones regarding the draft. He said if Goff is there @4, he's the pick. Since that won't be happening, they want Ramsey or Elliott. They are NOT impressed with Bosa. They are actually leaning more to Elliott, so don't be surpised if we get him @ #4. Marinelli wants him as well.

Just passing this along. It's not a guarantee, but if it came from Stephen's mouth in a private conversation, i think it's pretty reliable info.

Rynie nailed it. Props

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fuck Yea!! Get ready to watch an awesome running game this year!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Will be sweet losing games 31-41. This defense will stop no one.

It is better than losing 41-10. There was not a defensive player at the 4th pick that was going to be s difference maker. The second round pick is likely to have just as much impact as any defensive player at 4.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Look at the Rams though. Their D did them hella no good without a QB. We have one. A very good one. Need to keep him upright and healthy. A committed approach to a strong running game will do that.

Nothing wrong with going back to 2014's blueprint.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be sweet losing games 31-41. This defense will stop no one.

Sorry, but Jalen Ramsey was not going to transform the defense. He would have helped some, but he did nothing to address the biggest weakness which is pass rush.

They'll obviously be trying to emulate the 2014 formula, use their offense to control the clock, get leads and turn the game over to OL and dominant RB. As good as Murray was, he is nowhere near the talent Elliott is. He is going to have a dramatic impact on the offense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys have the offensive player of the year who breaks Murrays single season rushing record

Yep that would be nice! At number four overall Eazy E better be a breakout beast of a player from day one. He just needs to stay healthy, not get hurt and grind out those yards and minutes for us each game!

Hopefully he can help keep Romo safe, then run out the clock when we are up in the fourth quarter!

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys have the offensive player of the year who breaks Murrays single season rushing record

Yep that would be nice! At number four overall Eazy E better be a breakout beast of a player from day one. He just needs to stay healthy, not get hurt and grind out those yards and minutes for us each game!

Hopefully he can help keep Romo safe, then run out the clock when we are up in the fourth quarter!

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Not to mention with a RB of Elliott's caliber Dez won't be seeing many double teams.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What did I say? Don't none of you fuckers ever doubt my inside sources again. :) :)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What did I say? Don't none of you fuckers ever doubt my inside sources again. :) :)

Can you tell us the second he hears Garret is getting fired so we can start the celebration ASAP?!?!?

Top Bottom