Reaction score
Feels like 2 Different videos. One w/ a general 10 season changing moments(what can we glean from a blocked kick, who knows but it's worth revisiting the entire season good and bad)

and one on the things that screwed us like Newman in week 17 or a particular stunt our ol can't figure out w/ jpp. And maybe how our blitzers all suck besides scandrick. Things that hurt us last year that are supposed to be different this year.

And whoever that faggy VoiceOver is you hired replace him

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Started watching this and wondering how the hell we lost to the Jets.

Oh yeah....that's how.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Great job so far, theebs.
Started watching this and wondering how the hell we lost to the Jets.
Man, no kidding. Two yards from a two-TD lead or at least two scores with nine minutes left and we lose. Freaking punt block and then Dez looks so much like TO wandering around on that route.

8-8 was almost the worst record we could've had last year. We could've lost to the Niners, but we just as easily could've lost to the Fins or Skins, too.

This team should be so good next year. We better be.

Reaction score
Sometimes. Even the videos suck now and then.

You do a great job. The problem is with the 8-8 subject matter. It is painful to look back at several of those games.

If you get really bored, you could string together last season's worst plays made by Cowboys players who are no longer with the team (e.g., T-New, Bennett, Brookings). Those highlights would give some addition-by-subtraction hope.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
when i get done working today I am going to put together the next three games with brad and babe......
washington, det, new england.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
do it theebs I love watching these kind of game recaps. All the pivotal swing moments and such it's provocative really gets the people going.

Reaction score
Sounds great, but feel free to leave out the Detroit and New England parts.

I'm too sore a loser to watch clips of games we lost.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds great, but feel free to leave out the Detroit and New England parts.

I'm too sore a loser to watch clips of games we lost.

i rewatched both games in the past week and made some notes on pivotal plays....

its sickening. I wanted to punch the monitor at the end of both games.....the patriots game pisses me off more still to this day because we basically just tucked our tail and hid behind the couch.....

and I completely forgot we got stuffed on 4th and goal from the 1 early in the detroit game...

Reaction score
I forgot that the 2nd pick in the Detroit game was a slant that Laurent Robinson pussied out on.

So romo got us a 30 point lead. Then he threw a pick 6. And no one around him can step up and stop this epic collapse?

All in all a bad game but it's been made Into this choke job(if they win by 40 the game is never mentioned again) but I mean a pick 6 and a juggling interception. It happens, I've seen worse. Eli used to get terrorized by sharper and the Vikings

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the underthrow to the linebacker when we could've iced the game was the worst, and most chokish play in that game.

Well, that and three defenders not being able to stop Calvin Johnson from catching a jump ball in the end zone.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I forgot that the 2nd pick in the Detroit game was a slant that Laurent Robinson pussied out on.

So romo got us a 30 point lead. Then he threw a pick 6. And no one around him can step up and stop this epic collapse?

All in all a bad game but it's been made Into this choke job(if they win by 40 the game is never mentioned again) but I mean a pick 6 and a juggling interception. It happens, I've seen worse. Eli used to get terrorized by sharper and the Vikings

sesebaugh getting knocked out changed the lions offense also. They had johnson covered the whole first half, when sensebaugh got hurt on that third down play to start the 2nd half they never recovered really....stafford just locked into wherever church was and abused us.....

sounds dumb i know but he was holding the ball in the first half because sensebaugh did a good job helping on johnson.....

and also, no one can tackle on the two picks? really?

anyway....

also interesting is that against new england austin has two big drops in the 4th qtr.......the next game against st.louis bryant has two drops of walk in touchdowns.....

that stuff has to stop its as bad as a penalty.

Top Bottom