Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have got the cowboys bug back in me 110% all of a sudden.

so I was thinking of making a romo video and doing some breakdowns like this only this time with some of the struggles the defense has gone through over the years.....

is it worth it or is dumb?
[video=youtube;y_NJFdbzGL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_NJFdbzGL0&list=UUQgWkJFr1nEf9kxqO3fsI0w&index=3&feature=plcp[/video]

Reaction score
Pros: the focus, attention to detail, and forgotten footage.

Cons: few too many replays, tighten it up, don't want to get kristieish

Promising

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
U want more replays of the same plays, or more plays?

It's hard to tighten It up because I was just covering for the babbling voice over I made....

I would like to do one on the pass defense problems we have had though. Should have tons of plays against the giants alone!!

Reaction score
Too many replays.

Maybe make a couple bullet points and hit those in 2-3 views of the play. It'll keep you on schedule

I always thought a good video would be like a top 7 game-changing moments from some of our biggest games. Like the 1st half drive for the giants. Or that jump ball in week 17 last year.

That way I can say mo claireborne wins us those games

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Cool idea. Liked the breakdowns.

Interesting to see the adjustment from preseason, and how even though they recognize the set, it still comes down to individual
matchups.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Too many replays.

Maybe make a couple bullet points and hit those in 2-3 views of the play. It'll keep you on schedule

I always thought a good video would be like a top 7 game-changing moments from some of our biggest games. Like the 1st half drive for the giants. Or that jump ball in week 17 last year.

That way I can say mo claireborne wins us those games

thanks.

that is a good idea.

I think that is what we should do.....give me a list of what you think of as game changing moments from last year...

off the top of my head, romos fumble in ny, carpenter pick/sensebaugh injured, romo returning in sf/ware covering the back in flat/harbaugh kicking long fg, big 3rd down play on newman in first giants game, bryants catch on 4th down vs skins, running the ball against new england, not calling timeout in ariz and not not scoring enough early in the game with great field position....

that might be a more fun video to make.

Reaction score
Dez's catch vs wsh, dez's catch @ wsh, dez's catch @ ari, dez's should be clincher vs nyg

It'd be hard to do w/o all 22 but Id like to know just how awful our db's were. If claireborne can cover for 2 more seconds is spencer gonna get there? Did Eli have a plethora of options? Was Newman just not even putting up a fight?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we need to make an official list then I will build the videos.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so i have nothing else to do today and thought I might get started on a video of some sort.

do u guys want me to get started on this game changing moments video?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what do you think sheik should I go game by game like the sham/babe video I started? Or just pick out like 10 critical game changing moments that altered the season?

I need to make a list of game changing plays and then narrow it down.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
10 game changing moments

Here's a few

Revis INT
Room fumble
Romo to Holley
Megatron mossing our entire secondary
Carpenter pick 6
Romo to Dez
Romo to Dez
JPP block FG
Garrett TO
Newman drops pick 6
Cruz burns Newman
Romo miss to Austin to seal the game
Brady to Hernandez

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know there were some big conversions vs the Dolphins as well. I want to say Romo to Witten. There were 1 or 2 more but they're escaping me now

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am kind of leaning towards that....I think I will get started on the next three games which were washington, detroit and new england.

very painful

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I think 10 moments from last season would be awesome.

Pull 1 or 2 from the JETS game, maybe a couple from detroit(focusing on the lead/time left), maybe spotlight the Garrett fuck ups. The Miles Austin play that would have eliminated the giants.

Top Bottom