JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't care what he has done, he has no right to cuss people out. Respect is given when it is deserved.

I understand. I am an adult. Own a business, people counting on me. This site is unique. You require thicker skin. I do enjoy your posts. Learn how to be effective. Understand your environment. That is one tip for success.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I understand. I am an adult. Own a business, people counting on me. This site is unique. You require thicker skin. I do enjoy your posts. Learn how to be effective. Understand your environment. That is one tip for success.

Tip 2: Stop being a fag.

tonyraye

Cheerleader
Reaction score

Having hick skin is not a problem, having children on this website and then they see how a bunch of "adults" act towards each other on here is the problem. Things are not so simple as "All I have to do is worry about me and take care of myself", have a positive impact on your environment or at least try.

Reaction score
Off topic, but ...

Have you ever walked by a new store, thought "Huh, that looks interesting," then walked into the store, looked around, and then thought "I don't like this stuff. It must be the wrong place for me," but instead of walking out of the store, you tell people in the store how they were doing things wrong, and then the people in the store tell you "Only a sanctimonious, self-important, self-entitled buffoon with a small dick would come in here telling us how to run this store," and then you think "Gee, that was harsh"?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
This is not a kid friendly site. Many NSFW posts. It was never intended to be. It is a bunch of guys that have a realistic view regarding the Cowboys. All of the founders have known each other for years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Have you ever walked by a new store, thought "Huh, that looks interesting," then walked into the store, looked around, and then thought "I don't like this stuff. It must be the wrong place for me," but instead of walking out of the store, you tell people in the store how they were doing things wrong, and then the people in the store tell you "Only a sanctimonious, self-important, self-entitled buffoon with a small dick would come in here telling us how to run this store," and then you think "Gee, that was harsh"?
We have a WINNAH!

Having hick skin is not a problem
This is a "locker room" environment, hick. Not a day care center. If little kids are here it's because their parents don't monitor their kids' internet activity. We don't either.

Reaction score
Having hick skin is not a problem, having children on this website and then they see how a bunch of "adults" act towards each other on here is the problem. Things are not so simple as "All I have to do is worry about me and take care of myself", have a positive impact on your environment or at least try.

Every other major Cowboys forum is milquetoast and over moderated. This is the one place we can keep it real. Let your kids go to Cowboyszone or somewhere else safe for you.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Off topic, but ...

The guy that walked into the store wasn't wearing pants? Was he delivering a pizza?

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No offense but I come here to talk football and not have people be nasty etc. I don't mind people who don't agree with my perspective or opinions. When you don't add anything to the conversation about football and just insult people with foul language, it does not show me that you are here for the same reason I am. It seems you just want to cause a reaction and I would rather choose to not respond to you than to get into whatever you want me to get into. So I can be civil with you, if that is what you are asking. But I will not respond to anything from you in the future if you continue to berate myself or others who come here just to share their views on football.

if you don't want to be offended go to the cowboy zone where they all hold hands and sing kumbaya

this is about the only forum that lets people be people without politically correct moderators or whiners

so if you can't take the heat cut and run home to momma

Top Bottom