GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nobody died. Why the fuck would we ban knives?

Guns on the other hand actually kill people

Reaction score
If one of them died, or if one of them does end up dying... you'd be an advocate of banning knives, right?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If one of them died, or if one of them does end up dying... you'd be an advocate of banning knives, right?

most definitely.

Then when someone starting killing people with their shoes, we must ban those too

Reaction score
If the gubment wants to ban stuff that gets people killed, then they need to start with alcohol.

No... I'm not advocating banning alcohol.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
If the gubment wants to ban stuff that gets people killed, then they need to start with alcohol.

Maybe we should ban fat people from eating crap. Only allow them to buy vegetables. The fatties are costing us a ton of money and hardship.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score

That's been one my arguments for a while. If its truly about "saving just one life" ban alcohol and cigarettes. See how that goes for you.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
That's been one my arguments for a while. If its truly about "saving just one life" ban alcohol and cigarettes. See how that goes for you.

Because it would represent a monumental loss of revenue.
Cigs and alc are probably the highest taxed commodities - for your own good of course - and there's no way they'll relinquish that cash cow.

Top Bottom