Cythim

Reaction score
About this gay thing. . . I could give two shits what they do. Its not bothering me that they're married or together so who gives a shit? If they wanna pound each other's assholes in with wedding rings on then thats all them.

I don't understand why they want to be married so bad though or even pretend to be religious... They should just get together as a group, appoint a leader, come up with a new word for marriage, put the ring on the opposite hand or whatever, and then we're done with it. They have their bullshit and we'll have ours.

They already get married in a ceremonious fashion, they want the legal stamp so they can get the legal rights of marriage.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
About this gay thing. . . I could give two shits what they do. Its not bothering me that they're married or together so who gives a shit? If they wanna pound each other's assholes in with wedding rings on then thats all them.

I don't understand why they want to be married so bad though or even pretend to be religious... They should just get together as a group, appoint a leader, come up with a new word for marriage, put the ring on the opposite hand or whatever, and then we're done with it. They have their bullshit and we'll have ours.

To put it simply: Because in this country there are legal advantages to being married. And it is unfair to deprive certain members of our society of those benefits simply because they are different than we are.

Marriage should not be a legal institution, but it is, and therefore it is wrong of us to deny it to citizens who meet all other requirements for the position just because we disagree with their sexual orientation because of something some idiotic goat-herders wrote 2,000 years ago.

Reaction score
Massive fucking facepalm. This is just flat out egocentric bigotry. Imagine, telling people to change the way they feel and marry hetero just cuz that's what society will accept!

I know women who were married to gay men who squelched their "natural" feelings and married a woman because that's what society and religious pressures told them they had to do. Take a few guesses as to how that turned out. It's pretty fun being in a marriage where your partner has no sexual desire for you. :rolleyes:

Oh, but I guess they could just remain celibate their entire life for Jeebus, like some retarded monk?

Give me a break.

Gina from 40 Year Old Virgin was making the switch. The key is to take baby steps. Find a partner of the opposite sex who resembles what you're attracted to.

If you're a gay man, try looking for a woman who looks like Michelle Rodriguez.

If you're a gay woman, try looking for a man who looks like Ryan Seacrest.

Then propose.

Problem solved.

Reaction score
To put it simply: Because in this country there are legal advantages to being married. And it is unfair to deprive certain members of our society of those benefits simply because they are different than we are.

Marriage should not be a legal institution, but it is, and therefore it is wrong of us to deny it to citizens who meet all other requirements for the position just because we disagree with their sexual orientation because of something some idiotic goat-herders wrote 2,000 years ago.

Nu-uh.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gina from 40 Year Old Virgin was making the switch. The key is to take baby steps. Find a partner of the opposite sex who resembles what you're attracted to.

If you're a gay man, try looking for a woman who looks like Michelle Rodriguez.

If you're a gay woman, try looking for a man who looks like Ryan Seacrest.

Then propose.

Problem solved.

It doesn't work that way.

Reaction score
Yet we still have the freedom of religion, and your religion should not dictate another person's lifestyle choices.

Just because we have freedom of religion doesn't mean people can go around fagging the country up.

Cythim

Reaction score
Thing is, gay people are going to be gay and there is nothing you can do about it. Just give them what they want and eventually they will just mesh with society and you will stop noticing them. Plus the gay gene will eventually die off if they stop procreating.

Reaction score
I'm going to back out of this thread slowly. I don't like how Cythim is looking at me. I think he wants to tickle my browneye.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anal is ok. There's nothing earth-shattering about it, but when the river runs too red it can be a fun diversion.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't see how refusing gays the right to marry makes the world a better place

Well next, pedophiles are going to want to marry their pre-pubescant paramours, and I suppose that also will make the world a better place.

Then people who practice zoophilia/bestiality will want to also marry animals, and that too, will make the world a better place.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You don't do anal with poo in the ass for the same reasons you don't do oral with food in your mouth.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1850: I don't see how treating blacks like people makes the world a better place.
1900: I don't see how giving women the right to vote would make the world a better place.
1950: I don't see how treating blacks like everyone else makes the world a better place.
2000: I don't see how treating gays like everyone else makes the world a better place.
2050: I don't see how treating aliens like everyone else makes the world a better place.
2100: I don't see how treating blacks like everyone else makes the world a better place.

So now you trying to equate a sexual deviation/perversion with being black and/or a woman?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well next, pedophiles are going to want to marry their pre-pubescant paramours, and I suppose that also will make the world a better place.

Then people who practice zoophilia/bestiality will want to also marry animals, and that too, will make the world a better place.

Look up "consenting adults" and get back to us.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So now you trying to equate a sexual deviation/perversion with being black and/or a woman?

It's about equality. You are free to think they are gross or unnatural, you are not free to deny them rights and services that other citizens avail themselves of simply because you disapprove of what they do.

Top Bottom