Reaction score
Marriages are a joke anyway.

Yeah, lets attach a legal document to an emotion. I promise to love you forever and ever and ever.

Retarded, antiquated practice perpetuated by societal expectations.

Cythim

Reaction score
Because I think homosexuality is a sin and very unnatural.

Why does it matter to you that they do?

Your religious opinion is irrelevant, you know with the separation of church and state.

It matters to me because I have friends and relatives who are denied rights with their partners because some people care too much about what others do with their lives.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I added that it's unnatural.

And most liars don't roll around in each others feces.

lol

Not a fan of gays either. They're some of the most immoral people you'll meet. They feel like they can do whatever they want because they're gay.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I added that it's unnatural.

Only if you use some bastardized version of the term "natural" that is meant to fit religious preconceptions - which would themselves fall into the category "unnatural" then.

And most liars don't roll around in each others feces.

Neither do gays.

The bottom line is that there is no rational reason to prevent gays from marrying. It doesn't adversely affect anyone. It's just the same barbaric, religious reasoning that allowed us to justify oppressing women for so long, because our religious tradition deemed them "property".

Cythim

Reaction score
lol

Not a fan of gays either. They're some of the most immoral people you'll meet. They feel like they can do whatever they want because they're gay.

You haven't met anyone from Jersey yet, have you?

Cythim

Reaction score
A few, why?

Nevermind... you missed the joke.

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Reaction score
Your religious opinion is irrelevant, you know with the separation of church and state.

We live in a country founded on Christian beliefs.

It matters to me because I have friends and relatives who are denied rights with their partners because some people care too much about what others do with their lives.

They should pick different partners. If they have an outie, tell them to look for someone with an innie. Vice versa.

Only if you use some bastardized version of the term "natural" that is meant to fit religious preconceptions - which would themselves fall into the category "unnatural" then.

By natural I mean mating for the purpose of pro-creation. As is done in nature.

The bottom line is that there is no rational reason to prevent gays from marrying. It doesn't adversely affect anyone. It's just the same barbaric, religious reasoning that allowed us to justify oppressing women for so long, because our religious tradition deemed them "property".

Agree to disagree.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see where those Jersey Shore fags would screw people over and do some underhanded things.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Almost all species of animal engage in homosexual behavior. If the only legitimate reason for getting our rocks off is pro-creation then you've just ruled out blow-jobs, hand-jobs, anal for everyone, masturbation, lesbians getting it done in front of a camera for my enjoyment, the list goes on and on and I will be damned if you take my America away, sir!

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
About this gay thing. . . I could give two shits what they do. Its not bothering me that they're married or together so who gives a shit? If they wanna pound each other's assholes in with wedding rings on then thats all them.

I don't understand why they want to be married so bad though or even pretend to be religious... They should just get together as a group, appoint a leader, come up with a new word for marriage, put the ring on the opposite hand or whatever, and then we're done with it. They have their bullshit and we'll have ours.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They should pick different partners. If they have an outie, tell them to look for someone with an innie. Vice versa.

Massive fucking facepalm. This is just flat out egocentric bigotry. Imagine, telling people to change the way they feel and marry hetero just cuz that's what society will accept!

I know women who were married to gay men who squelched their "natural" feelings and married a woman because that's what society and religious pressures told them they had to do. Take a few guesses as to how that turned out. It's pretty fun being in a marriage where your partner has no sexual desire for you. :rolleyes:

Oh, but I guess they could just remain celibate their entire life for Jeebus, like some retarded monk?

Give me a break.

Top Bottom