Reaction score
I don't post much or follow the Cowboys quite like I used to these days but Midswat invited me here awhile back and I decided to check it out. Mostly over at DCC(DLK) the last eight or so years, CZ for awhile before that and I was TooTallToBox over at the Ranch before that. I left there when the Chad/Quinthy debate got too ridiculous.

Why Agarn? Well, he was my favorite character from F Troop and he always got that classic look on his face(My avatar) which is probably what I started looking like when my wife's mother moved in with us a couple of years ago.

C

Cr122

I don't post much or follow the Cowboys quite like I used to these days but Midswat invited me here awhile back and I decided to check it out. Mostly over at DCC(DLK) the last eight or so years, CZ for awhile before that and I was TooTallToBox over at the Ranch before that. I left there when the Chad/Quinthy debate got too ridiculous.

Why Agarn? Well, he was my favorite character from F Troop and he always got that classic look on his face(My avatar) which is probably what I started looking like when my wife's mother moved in with us a couple of years ago.

Welcome, dude. I think I remember you from DCC.

Didn't you used to sport a Beatles avatar?

Reaction score
Thanks CR122. I may have had a Beatles avatar at some point, I've been a member there pretty much from the outset.

To each his own, Bob. :thumbsup

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks CR122. I may have had a Beatles avatar at some point, I've been a member there pretty much from the outset.
To each his own, Bob. :thumbsup

Don't mind Bob. He has issues. He's suffering from post traumatic stress because Hostile ditched him after 50k+ posts.

He's like an abused POW. Hates that he was there, but grew to depend on and even love his captor. He finally escaped, but was so in tune with his environment there, that he's having a rough go on the outside. We should show him compassion for his plight. Offer support. You know, that kind of shit.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn it. If I had been paying attention, I wouldn't have wasted my 1000th post on Bob. I was saving that for a dbair blast. Oh well.

Reaction score
Don't mind Bob. He has issues. He's suffering from post traumatic stress because Hostile ditched him after 50k+ posts.

He's like an abused POW. Hates that he was there, but grew to depend on and even love his captor. He finally escaped, but was so in tune with his environment there, that he's having a rough go on the outside. We should show him compassion for his plight. Offer support. You know, that kind of shit.

Hi NoDak. Fear not: If I can withstand Nors, I can handle anyone.

Bob, you stayed long enough at CZ to accumulate 50K posts before you were banned? Cripes, how did you survive that long among all the rose colored glasses?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hi NoDak. Fear not: If I can withstand Nors, I can handle anyone.

Bob, you stayed long enough at CZ to accumulate 50K posts before you were banned? Cripes, how did you survive that long among all the rose colored glasses?

I was the guy they didn't want to get rid of despite my accumulation of 30+ infractions because I used to be a huge homer. Then I stopped that so they found no use for me. Plus I managed to get on Hostile's bad side. The deathknell.

Reaction score
Victimized by the Homer Zone. Well, you weren't the first and surely won't be the last. I wasn't banned there but I got sick of the blatant homerism when things were obviously not going as well as they could be. You've got pessimists, realists, optimists and I like to group myself in with the realists, not a bunch of people that, regardless of what happens, start singing "The sun will come out...Tomorrow".

Top Bottom