buckup

Reaction score
Hi, I'm buckup. I was going to just post a bunch of retarded stuff, but I see the bar is set pretty high here and I'm slightly intimidated.

I'll do my best.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's about time you got here, tupper.

I sent the invite 8 months ago. You can thank Bob, if you want. He's the one who pushed to get you in here.

And you can thank me for getting half your registered users, just by me being here.

C

Cr122

lol alrighty then.

Thanks, Bob you're the best we couldn't of done this without you. Mmkay.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Newb here. I'm next door neighbors to a guy who posts under the screenname zrinkill over at CowboysZone.

We kind of had a little falling out arising from an argument after the upteenth time of me beating him in jousting at a Renaissance Fair tournament. Which is why I'm over here.

Cythim

Reaction score
Newb here. I'm next door neighbors to a guy who posts under the screenname zrinkill over at CowboysZone.

We kind of had a little falling out arising from an argument after the upteenth time of me beating him in jousting at a Renaissance Fair tournament. Which is why I'm over here.

that is funny

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
GAWD I hate aikbach or what ever his name is

got banned again on HOS's site for bout the 15 time - LOL

buy knowing more than him - LMAO

I love it already back on they are such A holes

Reaction score
I'm Fred Goodwin, longtime Cowboy fan, originally from Dallas now living in Oregon. I look forward to the discussion.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't even know this thread existed.

Let me introduce myself.

I am that damn good. I eat cosmos and shit excellence.

Carry on.

Reaction score
Thanx -- is there a sticky post with forum rules? I didn't see one and see some folks are banned -- I don't want to do anything that will get me banned.

We don't really have rules. Just don't be a racist or post pictures of penises.

Top Bottom