dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think ryan was an anybody hire, we got stuck with him because he was what was left. We should have hired todd bowles.

I imagine had pasqualoni not got a head coaching gig in college it would have been him.

At the time, I liked the Bowles idea too. But he was downright terrible as DC for Philly once he got that job this year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Replacing crap with crap is still crap Glory.

Replacing ineffective and lazy (Ryan) with outdated and ancient (Kiffin) is not a move that inspires confidence. The ONLY REASON I semi-like the move is that I've felt we have been adding/drafting 4-3 personnel for the last few years.

I had the same reservations as you cmd, until they brought Marinelli on board. I can envision, him being transitioned into the DC position and taking over from Kiffin. Thank about it. They're bringing this Tampa-2 to Dallas. Kiffin is the architech so it only makes sense that he sets it up, gets the players hwere needed and such, but I think Marinelli will have a much more active role than just being the DL coach. He's worked under Kiffin, so he knows the system inside out.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At the time, I liked the Bowles idea too. But he was downright terrible as DC for Philly once he got that job this year.

you say everyone is terrible. I have never seen you give credit to anyone except jimmy.

anyway, that was an impossible situation for bowles in philly.

He seems to be a sound smart guy and I hope does well in Arizona. We should have hired him.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hostile is telling himself Jason is in charge. Fuck that.

Jerry is boss. There's no need to even talk about it.

Once you get out of fantasy land and realize that the only significant moves that had any chance of being made were Jerry firing rob and Jason the play caller, one will quickly come to the realization that we got all we could have hoped for.

Yeah...I want a million dollars too...

Lets stop living in fantasy land now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you say everyone is terrible. I have never seen you give credit to anyone except jimmy.

I guess you dont pay attention then, there's plenty of coaches I like

What you dont like is I do in fact dislike just about everyone tied to Parcells here in Dallas, because IMO they did do a mediocre job

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess you dont pay attention then, there's plenty of coaches I like

What you dont like is I do in fact dislike just about everyone tied to Parcells here in Dallas, because IMO they did do a mediocre job

That has nothing to do with it.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry firing rob and Jason the play caller, one will quickly come to the realization that we got all we could have hoped for.

I mean you can take issue with how it was executed or who we hired but at the end of the day those two changes needed to be made and we made them. I ain't mad at it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whether this was a Jerry decision or not, we all knew this had to happen. Garrett needs to focus on managing the team and game-day situations.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wonder what went on.

I'm guessing the marionette strings were being attached.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
350x16.jpg

Top Bottom