Reaction score
they are 5-1 against Dallas in the last 6 games, 3 of them were extremely important.

Wow. That really hurts to read.

I knew they'd had our number lately, but didn't know it was that dominant.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They've been better than us.

But no, I dont think they are a "great" team by any stretch. They got hot at the right time and beat some pretty ordinary teams in the postseason. Atlanta was awful. New England and Green bay both fielded defenses that were some of the worst ever for a playoff team. SF didnt have an offense that scared anyone.

Like I said before, if they were 6-10 or something next year and didnt make the playoffs, I wouldnt be surprised at all.

nothing in there m.o. says they will go 6-10 though, they havent played like that since 04.

There bad years have been 8-8 and have missed the playoffs at 10-6.

it is what it is. They are damn good team. If they didnt have the injuries they probably would have went 11-5.

they are better in every area. The two positive parts of our franchise are the qb and demarcus ware and they are equally as good at qb and have 3 demarcus ware's.

Reaction score
It's funny how much blind homers look like trolls on a forum where the majority of people are actually in touch with reality.

Yeah the giants totally didn't earn that super bowl victory. CZ :rollseyes smiley

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow. That really hurts to read.

I knew they'd had our number lately, but didn't know it was that dominant.

its actually worse than that.

since we beat them in ny in november of 07 they are 7-2 against us with one being a playoff game and another being the game to win the east this year.

it sucks, but they are better in every area of their organization than we are.

Reaction score
its actually worse than that.

since we beat them in ny in november of 07 they are 7-2 against us with one being a playoff game and another being the game to win the east this year.

it sucks, but they are better in every area of their organization than we are.

Yeah but all those giants teams had tons of holes so 7-2 actually means nothing.

:dbair

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's funny how much blind homers look like trolls on a forum where the majority of people are actually in touch with reality.

Yeah the giants totally didn't earn that super bowl victory. CZ :rollseyes smiley

Yet another douche who apparently cant read. Who said they didnt earn it?

I said they were the worst Super Bowl champion team ever, and they are. I also said they were fortunate to draw some teams that had some pretty fatal flaws in the postseason.

The league is what it is now. I suspect at some point in the not too distant future we'll see a team even worse than this year's Giants win it all.

My point in this entire lame argument is that the Giants are not a great team, not even close. If they can win a championship this year then if we stay healthy and make some improvements in the offseason there's no reason we cant compete for a title next year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
They've been better than us.

But no, I dont think they are a "great" team by any stretch. They got hot at the right time and beat some pretty ordinary teams in the postseason. Atlanta was awful. New England and Green bay both fielded defenses that were some of the worst ever for a playoff team. SF didnt have an offense that scared anyone.

Like I said before, if they were 6-10 or something next year and didnt make the playoffs, I wouldnt be surprised at all.

The Giants' D wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination.

Reaction score
nothing in there m.o. says they will go 6-10 though, they havent played like that since 04.

There bad years have been 8-8 and have missed the playoffs at 10-6.

it is what it is. They are damn good team. If they didnt have the injuries they probably would have went 11-5.

they are better in every area. The two positive parts of our franchise are the qb and demarcus ware and they are equally as good at qb and have 3 demarcus ware's.

Terrell Thomas is worth 3 wins?

The giants to continue to stomp us in the coaching department. And jerry Reese has a direction for his team and he's built it well.

C

Cr122

I still say no. We're still going to be chasing our own tails.

Let's see...the Giants, Eagles are still better than we are.

And unlike a lot of Cowboy fans I think the Skins aren't that far off.

If the Skins get some OL help and a QB on offense and help at secondary, linebacker, they're improving as well.

I still see the division going like this next year.

1) Eagles 12-4
2) Giants 10-6
3) Cowboys 9-7
4) Redskins 8-8 With Peyton Manning though, 9-7 The Redskins QB play was horrendous last year, just ask Grossman.

Reaction score
That parity argument is so overplayed. Dbair is actually just coming off as a bitter clown at this point. Of the last 12 teams to win a Super Bowl, only the Bucs have been some anomaly that hasn't continued to stay relevant.

The Giants lost their TE and WR1 in free agency and had some key injuries and one of the toughest schedules in the entire league, including a brutal 6 game stretch that many (including all Dallas fans on this site) thought would completely bury them. Then, they won 5 straight elimination games to get the championship. That's actually good for any era in the NFL. Giants D stepped up when needed, and the offense stepped up when needed. They were able to get stops and put up enough points to get by. That's all it takes. Doesn't matter what happens next year. They've already proved all they needed to.

I hate them as much as anyone, but I respect what they did this season. They gelled at the right time and won the games that mattered most. Dallas was coming together in the similar fashion, but Jerry's ginger puppet managed to get in the way (yet again) and cost them 2-3 victories while Coughlin actually helped his team win.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Pretty much.

I wish we could be the worst team to win 2 playoff games in 20 years at some point.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

The giants to continue to stomp us in the coaching department. And jerry Reese has a direction for his team and he's built it well.

Amukamara
Osi
Tuck
Bradshaw
Bass
Jacobs
Hynoski
Snee
Stacy Andrews
Kenny Phillis
Will Beatty
Jake Ballard

All those guys missed time throughout the year. Few of them missed multiple games.

Reaction score
Amukamara
Osi
Tuck
Bradshaw
Bass
Jacobs
Hynoski
Snee
Stacy Andrews
Kenny Phillis
Will Beatty
Jake Ballard

All those guys missed time throughout the year. Few of them missed multiple games.

Bass? Mitch Petrus is better anyway

Carter
Felix
Demarco Murray
Wares neck down the stretch
Romo
Miles
Dez
Jenkins
Newman
Mcbriar

I'll give them clutch, toughness, bigger penis etc. But spare me the boo-boo's

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Alot more than Thomas were hurt throughout the year and you know that.

Reaction score
Carter
Felix
Demarco Murray
Wares neck down the stretch
Romo
Miles
Dez
Jenkins
Newman
Mcbriar

Looks like a solid fantasy football lineup. Only in Dallas can the team be crippled by injuries like this because these players mask so many deficiencies. GB, Baltimore, SF and the Giants all had similar issues and had the depth to plug in suitable replacements. Jerry is too busy finding events for his stadium and puppet ginger coaches for this bs of building a team.

ThreeSportStar80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dallas can get deep if they address pass rush, guard/center spot and add a playmaker in the secondary whether it be a safety or corner.

Top Bottom