superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its bad because if you udnerstand simple economics and math, it cant be sustained

Unfortunately, people like Obama, pelosi and Reid never grasped that concept

It's like when people try to apply their "economic knowledge" that is chiefly built off their experience with checking accounts and credit cards to NFL teams managing the cap. They just look silly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fact that nobody could actually answer the question, want to give it a shot?

Everybody's answered, but like the typical clueless liberal, you stick your head in the sand and choose to be oblivious to the obvious.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
dbair1967;81650[B said:
]Everybody's answered[/B], but like the typical clueless liberal, you stick your head in the sand and choose to be oblivious to the obvious.

OK if you say so.

theogt

Reaction score
Everybody's answered, but like the typical clueless liberal, you stick your head in the sand and choose to be oblivious to the obvious.
No one has answered the question, actually. The best I got from you was "it's obvious," I think.

Reaction score
I think it's bad because my party tells me to think it's bad.
Deficits are the norm no matter which party is in office... Each party screams about it being a bad thing when the other party is in office. I think this transcends bipartisanship.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Businesses are usually using their OWN money when doing the debt deal. And they then either raise prices on their goods or fire employees. Or, if Bush or Obama are in office. Ask them for a bail out. lol

Government is using tax paying dollars to spend like drunk sailors. not their own money. And then, have the nerve to ask for more, more, more.

You ever heard of bank loans?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, it's bad for me too. But that's because I don't have the ability to raise tax revenue or issue more debt like the U.S. government does. That's why I'm curious for a clear answer as to why high deficits are bad with respect to the U.S. government, not me. I know why I can't run debt like that.

Seems no one really knows, but yet they're still very adamant against it. I'm not for or against high deficits. I can't be for or against something I don't fully grasp. Others, however, seem to take strong viewpoints even when they admit they don't fully understand the issue, which I find strange.

If someone understands the issue and can explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old, that would be great.

lol liar.

Top Bottom