5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just came back and saw the board is running better !

But it got me wondering- what do you "fans" like about our team?

Anything?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I like the fact that Jerry gets older every day he wakes up. How's that?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked how when I was a kid and young adult they used to compete for championships almost every year.

I also used to think Spiderman and Wolverine were pretty cool.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love our offense if the key guys stay healthy.

We have a truly great kicker, which does matter in todays age of so many close games.

The defense and coaching (mostly head coaching) are big question marks.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think if my chosen form of entertainment made me as miserable as you guys, I'd do something else.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think if my chosen form of entertainment made me as miserable as you guys, I'd do something else.

But the good thing about here is you can call people out for being stupid as shit and that's ok

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Things I like: Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, Tex Schramm, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Herschel Walker, Drew Pearson, Tony Hill, Butch Johnson, Doug Cosbie, Randy White, Ed Jones, Harvey Martin, Jim Jeffcoat, Everson Walls, Dennis Thurman, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Jay Novacek, Erik Williams, Larry Allen, Mark Stepnoski, Leon Lett, Tony Tolbert, Charles Haley, Russell Maryland, Jimmie Jones, Ken Norton, Darrin Smith, Deion Sanders, Kevin Smith, Darren Woodson, James Washington, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Dez Bryant, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Travis Frederick, La'el Collins, Sean Lee, Byron Jones, Orlando Scandrick, Dan Bailey, Ezekial Elliott

Things I don't like: Jerry Jones and his dimwitted army of enablers.

Reaction score

You would think that such a loyal homer as yourself wouldn't keep getting banned on various Cowboys forums. Truth is that you are a miserable human being who gets off on this trolling shit. That is truly pathetic, and you should probably find something else to do for your own well being.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You would think that such a loyal homer as yourself wouldn't keep getting banned on various Cowboys forums. Truth is that you are a miserable human being who gets off on this trolling shit. That is truly pathetic, and you should probably find something else to do for your own well being.

And you should probably go screw yourself.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And you should probably go screw yourself.

also known as
98750b438ae338a32ea36f638bd57e2957c142b805f8bc508460568c4f5d3b65.jpg

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'll spend some time this evening looking for things to make me weally, weally sad about the team.

Ummmmkay?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Rowdy.

Our stadium. Don't really need Super Bowls when you can play in that beauty

Our innovative offense

The game day advantage our HC gives us

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our stadium. Don't really need Super Bowls when you can play in that beauty

I LOL'd. Props.

Reporter: "Do you ever feel embarrassed in the wake of the Cowboys missing the playoffs for the fourth consecutive season and losing a win-or-go-home Week 17 game for the third straight year?"

Jones: “I don’t know. Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.”

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I LOL'd. Props.

Reporter: "Do you ever feel embarrassed in the wake of the Cowboys missing the playoffs for the fourth consecutive season and losing a win-or-go-home Week 17 game for the third straight year?"

Jones: “I don’t know. Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.”

I was so bummed that reporter wasn't quick enough on his feet to answer jeri by saying

"Hell yes, I'd be embarrassed, the name of the game is football, not stadium!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You continue this same lie. No one here is "miserable." We're a group of people who love the Cowboys, but hate mediocrity, hate the reason(s) for it, and refuse to accept today's Cowboys as we see it, as the standard.

Unlike you nimrods, who just worship like in a religion.

WWE is entertainment. Football is actual competitive sport. We are fans of this team, in this sport. You're a fan of the John Senas and Jason Garretts of the world. The Vince McMahons and the Jerry Joneses.

Top Bottom